Recent Topics

Ads

Can't play my characters

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
ffkmonsta

Re: Can't play my characters

Post#21 » Sat May 23, 2015 11:07 am

Third day... Can't play my Char (ryzl). A Mate said my char is online all the time. I think he stuck in Ekrund Scenario.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sat May 23, 2015 11:35 am

Seems characters who were in SC have become bugged.

I'm still waiting to hear more information on it, but alas, not heard anything new.

Tried making a new character? Try your other characters. If the first character you try takes you back to the lobby screen, close the game and the launcher, and log in again. Then try the next character, and see if you can log in with that one.

Rinse and repeat, until you've checked them all.

ffkmonsta

Post#23 » Sat May 23, 2015 1:09 pm

Can play other chars, but not the Mainchar with the farmed gear. I hope you find the Problem. Thx for Help and Work! Best mmo!

DocDewrill

Post#24 » Sat May 23, 2015 2:14 pm

Checked all my chars, none work. some get Erkund loading screen some Nordland, some Norsca. new characters = Same problem. restartetd game, launcher pC, tried couple of times over the whole day.

Last thing i did with my marauder (last working character) was farming PQ south of Blighte isles.
not SC's that day.

so not only a SC related problem.

zdenalcz

Post#25 » Sat May 23, 2015 3:00 pm

DocDewrill wrote:Checked all my chars, none work. some get Erkund loading screen some Nordland, some Norsca. new characters = Same problem. restartetd game, launcher pC, tried couple of times over the whole day.

Last thing i did with my marauder (last working character) was farming PQ south of Blighte isles.
not SC's that day.

so not only a SC related problem.
Got same issue :-/ im little bit angry right now... cant play 2 days!

DocDewrill

Post#26 » Sat May 23, 2015 6:44 pm

dont get angry, devs are working as a hobby on this and cant fokus on the problem like paid devs would. be patient, you dont even pay for the game lad ;)

as said in a post before. go fap or play somethign else for a bit. Games bck when problem is fixed.

Vigfuss

Post#27 » Sun May 24, 2015 1:42 am

Does this normally get fixed after a while? My Mara is stuck after playing 2 SCs.
Fusscle of Critical Acclaim

DocDewrill

Post#28 » Sun May 24, 2015 7:53 am

according to the number of devs, spending time developing the game. i Assume: Yes, yes it will be fixed.

but thats a mere assumption

Ads
DocDewrill

Post#29 » Sun May 24, 2015 9:26 am

Update for Elven: Characters got their **** together, only 1 has login issue anymore. Stuck iN SC Erkund. everyone else is finaly fine now.

Error was overtaking even after restart and first trying another char than the stuck one. but except for that SC one everyones fine now.

zdenalcz

Post#30 » Sun May 24, 2015 10:39 am

I wanna play :( still stuck in gates of ekrund :(