Recent Topics

Ads

Movement Bug

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Likeaboss

Movement Bug

Post#1 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Hi, could not find a topic about my Problem, so if this is known, plz link... Thx

I have a bug where players and NPCs are walking backwards or sideways, but at full speed. Or I can't use skills that require a special position (WH KD or BAL) even i am in their back...
Well it show's to me i am in their back, but they actually face me which isnt show to me.

Imagine someone Mounts up next to you, and you run in the same direction but the other guy is running backwards :lol:
Or an enemy mounts up, is turned 180° away from you but start running at you with Mounttail ahead :shock:
I can't tell first second, is he chasing or running.

Turned out to be a big issue on WH... on Healer it was not a big inpact

Till now i cleared cache and repaired launcher, lowered grafic, refreshed grafic driver, nothing seems to work.

Thanky You :)
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ads
xpander
Community Management

Re: Movement Bug

Post#2 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:09 pm

Known bug. Cap your framerate to 100 with somehting or use the 32bit WAR from the launcher cog wheel, which has the FPS cap enabled.
Animations go bust with 100+ fps

edit: Bugtracker link: https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issue ... -751469385
Helpful links:

Install guide for Linux
Install guide for Windows
Offical RoR Discord

AUR package for WARAddonClient

-------------------------------------------------------------------
My Linux Gaming Videos

Likeaboss

Re: Movement Bug

Post#3 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Okey, i capped framrate on Nvidia setting... gonna try it out, thanks man
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.