Recent Topics

Ads

[TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Koloss

Re: [TUTORIALS FOR BEGINNERS] (Launching, errors...)

Post#51 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:48 pm

I have this problem:
Data.myp:
System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot load Counter Name data because an invalid index was read from the registry. '쿸撊ʋᖄ䢞௫ₘ뀆⦺╧Ḋ空ꔻ䛳儤巧⸂桑ׅ䫤䉤嚡㶨㑋켥뉙⬅絝஛뿿糞ᾦ㣢Ⱀ�ࡏ頎븾立娩蠣ꌟ뚤꡹賲㍜퓤᜵㙧䦅ꍲ驮�嵪�뷔娫ቺ멂萈狋娻ᵰ⊵㳧�ﲻ驩ⱦ炼定Ǔ䷖儓푊蘤쮠 Ϥꯐ࢘苹К䎡倰၂ĸꦔ洗ឫ귒䄳˜崷噤㾖쉜頒型ꛪ損樕唂袷賾Ꮂ룼絺悆ܖ‼嚉맚맥믒勺眵઎艱댲뇢籈ꡂᨐ䣯ꃰ꽎쉥ꥠু嶸₠⮦냍菕椚攸뒃盍枛덌읅╎⥽溘ᵠਡ綔辞ꑡ奘၂砸瘍몈ꪻ噗墒㢦忓�㩴迷쾇⚂樂霮ࠦౄꀎ刡鼎뫕ܞ�㛑惁┥暓覻Ω⽾�拷輧袓ໝ鷋于률詞כ丛槂淰嚈쭃䃗훃矘簍擣蒿턱됙賴ᛎ씴♞惇Ᵹ��돏쥫졢ꕢ崵ₕᙊ立ꇧﺖ眖㗆譋㢩❑ꨰ컝䤋赋鑄蚬婥澥娗≣䶲怱軠ౠ뎎湹ꕄ톎ⷥ춙乩㖰篓㙁⁌뭌䱨傔ຄ‸陥瘎㢾ˆ퀄驵沁狼쭠�ඛꯗ狨ᩯ呝ሊ₹⟒董螺ㆁᒅ䣌ﴹ獥疀ཐ偧⸀恹捀ꤗ瑰Ḵ턾䃺不ᜟ锈√柩ഭ辮焋뼏㡜ݚᎴ謿嫪匢䥤推趪㆘轭⋯ະᨡマ￀﾿砧낢䃐ࡑ됉ỵ쭣㕠㪺ⶑᢳ臟惽쨗璅幙�ျㄞ※媂͂䃈䀅ᐺ烈㯱〪ᣍ拫觲䔖㳿ⵊᓉ鬏瓍ኩꀲ䂟�ꈕ㣉楷筰恶㢏᫟䞢ᛴ㩁ᙳ璛䥜ཏ滘縷ꤏਦဠ뙿䩨뉿菲�㜷단䱋焫﷨눌蹪킝䤹捽朓說⏐髯ץ姐겾�됤烃爕ᥒ떬扫韖権৊濦갤尒蠚寤謄ἰ映媴ꌐ碳웓讗廕޺㴋䯾꽧툝趽቞蹓ℳꀲ嗏贂舆姢焷芨蚗튝쿂蒴鋉놂惐䂃쟓멗鈮骻险ኳ쇝懽ﳼ粯쿻଼ㆌ衘ဂҊ验媸곽ষ黋ᘩ섵新℆閫ꙸ鞩䳧㤍姧儢뻬컳煟�曏ћ둧ꑪ鲨≈⩜ꃫᒗ린뙳薔飜햗딤䂋ꆡ‐春颔奂갚�簞༤ꨅ�ꙸ籶晪�役汁퉇듁⅟鐚웅掋ꅡ技ᑕᑟ斂䷢햴綂బⱒ䜖藻⨋퓹徜鲐蹊豠䆬锈뀉ӹ꽄춖⮡ꐃ焸㈰ż鸥ހﻑ芾☏몹驄鍠砒榒Ǟ먳ꥎ휤ꅐ⯸ᗏ居蛏㖰ᬾ卂�䚦儦㸂Ḻ䓵교︶넋멬璞�껡နᨈ鎚䪕᮷봋폢겪䟱﬚咭ᡤග꬀훁⭗⬪꽯챣⠨榅겨揾烹ꖾ㯙厰娽鳉뷃䎶箌诤憼샞ꘉ呻팗挧䈞ॹ默療戧❶e霖ᄉ䒰莠ڮ籖䭑퇥㟄䟀桢댔﨟詴ג힙尫㒓㧡㑰繘ਿڼ斯쪾㟽姈⬆䯺ᇎ㇃冻傌૟㹐რ髱哱摑⺖賈챙⶷☯찹饀ጮ鶜ᾄ♟鵬४琉ኘ曠✃�繚뵎๧ꨮ拉冀㨯졇욧株ਡ붔諒㎢ᒂ䄀孥鱫⵮䜀㱒䡒냒㌼ⶩ䐪ょ厊瀘◒铠繎螆搲ꓙ㶐衫ﻂ盟昦餏Ǽᰀ㪌繟廤⃳쓈隣珶㟦힟ق샄諗澬⤎똽뚲翠Ꙛ麝꧖䯕뺦즸㐰ჾ弍⍸띠੕偔缭率ࢆ犛皖ꈣ뭵័糒�㽆熯麮ⱎ䐦棢﩮䁷톀쩡笠陀ㆼ铏䜛킙❢ⴥ䉅⥢څ閗뙮�酟ၠ㈙쎑예⏺䮔㗪嚢枃蚐휜혁䡬鲟๴皜ﺚ楖ꈲ遆롨虰䝙⟭᪄ၔ霡䌽⿓뿳妪睦ㆤ﹓ꕬ靫칌륊轭吼⮚㘰わ槼�䖾鑦ᔔ瑰愥꒡䝟ਡマ㿀�猳낣⣔਑ဈ憦遆탋娥ᖬ誠㒗ᷪ縘谼ണ껗ત抡澢瑟랸ਡ䧶罜⸿�✾�꼞챾졄哲㞅陲뛍댈�饹꜉负䝞�Ἰﬞ㒙视鋀潏뻄냫褥邥ࣶ炄瘊ѳᓝ墁号쵟툚᳀춱⎖栓윣캒...' dal Registro di sistema.
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.GetStringTable(Boolean isHelp)
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_NameTable()
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.get_CategoryTable()
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String category, String counter, Boolean& categoryExists)
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounterLib.CounterExists(String machine, String category, String counter)
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.InitializeImpl()
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName, Boolean readOnly)
in System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter..ctor(String categoryName, String counterName, String instanceName)
in MYPHandler.MYPHandler..ctor(String filename, del_FileTableEventHandler eventHandler_FileTable, del_FileEventHandler eventHandler_Extraction, HashDictionary hashDic)
in RoRLauncher.Client.UpdateWarData()

and i'm not able to find the servers in the game.

Ads
Koloss

Post#52 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:02 pm

Problem solved thanks to this forum :')
http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=4&t=6068

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#53 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:02 pm

http://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/ ... f=4&t=2889

Performance Counters is your issue.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Phil0old

Post#54 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:35 pm

Well I can't see the solution in this thread and you don't say what it was so why is this post still here? Seems utterly pointless

Ley
Former Staff

Post#55 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:39 pm

Phil0old wrote:Well I can't see the solution in this thread and you don't say what it was so why is this post still here? Seems utterly pointless
Show us the error.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#56 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Phil0old wrote:Well I can't see the solution in this thread and you don't say what it was so why is this post still here? Seems utterly pointless
You should start with detailing what your issue is and any error messages that you get from the launcher. All common issues are covered by the sticky at the top of the technical support forum. There's a handful of issues outside of that which we do not currently have a solution for, or exists solely on the user side of things which we cannot fix.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Systerstina

Post#57 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:04 pm

I am getting this error:
Error unpacking:
System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Warhammer Online - Age of Reckoning\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at RoRLauncher.MainWindow.Unpack(String fileName)

Elven
Former Staff

Post#58 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:10 pm

Uncheck read only on your game folder. There's an FAQ topic that covers all the common issues.

Ads
Systerstina

Post#59 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Done that every time I tried it just goes back... Dunno what the issue is...

Systerstina

Post#60 » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:20 pm

After about 3 hours of constant unchecking read-only box something app. got solved.... haha