Recent Topics

Ads

Collector Edition/Edition du Collectionneur

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Frenchtouch03

Collector Edition/Edition du Collectionneur

Post#1 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:43 pm

Hello everyone ! This is the good old Frenchtouch03 ! How ? You do not remember me ? Good ! Thus, you will forget that I always come back with questions... and be ready to respond to a new series of this !

I'll reinstall WAR on my computer. I know I can not use the disc of the original game... But I was wondering if I could use the bonus content in my Collector's Edition (additional Quests, skins, etc...) ? And if yes, how ?

Thank you for your attention !

¤¤¤

Bonjour à tous ! C'est ce bon vieux Frenchtouch03 ! Comment ? Vous ne vous souvenez pas de moi ? Tant mieux ! Ainsi, vous aurez oubliez que je reviens toujours avec des questions... et vous serez prêt à répondre à une nouvelle série de ces dernières !

Je vais réinstaller WAR sur mon ordinateur. Je sais que je ne peux pas utiliser le disque du jeu original... Mais je me demandais si je pouvais utiliser les bonus contenus dans mon Edition Collector (Quêtes supplémentaires, apparence, etc...) ? Et si oui, comment ?

Merci de votre attention !
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !

Ads
Zlove

Re: Collector Edition/Edition du Collectionneur

Post#2 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Hello and welcome!

Last I knew the bonus content from the Collector's Edition could not be used I'm sorry to say.
Leader of Black Library
Zlove zealot
Zelove dok

boog

Post#3 » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:10 pm

If I am not mistaken the bonus features you got from the collectors edition were not actually on your install cd's. What gave you the extra features from collectors edition were the registration and other codes provided to you when you purchased the collectors edition. Since this game doesn't have a system like that I am fairly certain special perks that came with the collectors edition game are either lost or still not yet able to be implemented. I am not a dev so I could be incorrect but I recall a thread a long time ago discussing such things and, if memory serves correctly, there was nothing devs could do about collectors edition perks or at least in that moment.

A sad moment I know as I also have a collectors edition of the game.
CHSN Wafulz | KBOB Wafuls | IB Waffulz | BG Waffelz | BO Waaaghfulz | SM Waffels

Frenchtouch03

Post#4 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:14 pm

Thank you for your answers !

It does not matter if the bonuses are not available... WAR is already so good like that !

¤¤¤

Merci de vos réponses !

Ce n'est pas grave si les bonus ne sont pas disponibles... WAR est déjà si bien comme ça !
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !