Ads

Update 16/09/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
magter3001

Re: Update 16/09/16

Post#21 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:16 pm

Ley wrote:
magter3001 wrote:Finally! Great changes... I'm picking my jaw off the floor atm.

Does this effect t1-t3 as well? ;)
Yes, those tiers too ^^
Greatest patch ever :D
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads
Wuu

Post#22 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:33 pm

You guys rock.

merkin

Post#23 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:03 pm

Your hard work is greatly appreciated Azarael. Thank you

Tamarlan

Post#24 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:42 pm

Azarael wrote:[RvR]

- Loser rewards have been added. The pool shifts over time, and more quickly in larger battles.
Could you please tell us a bit more about it? Does the loosing side get something when zone locks? Cannot wait to test these changes.
Halvar RP
Halver SL
Halversen IB
Halva ENG

Vigfuss

Post#25 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:47 pm

Amazing! Nice work Devs!
Fusscle of Critical Acclaim

Gerv
Banned

Post#26 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:52 pm

b-e-auty mate.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#27 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:05 pm

Nope.... sorry ...
Love you guys, but IMO you just killed the mechanics of t4 battles and WAR in general. See I am one of those people that feel all three zones should be active battlefronts not just one. Conducting a city push (because that is the final endgame and not what we have now) should be a three zone battle.

All you have done is insure Destro supremacy for ever, and turned Order into feedbags, because the majority of players will play the faction that is winning, and that is destro, so it will remain destro.

So as an order player, it seems I have been demoted to providing rr and medallions to destro. Thanks!

I'll just play more sc's instead. At least I wont be fighting in the same zone for hours on end and dying of boredom!

EDIT: When will I be happy?
When the game goes back into being the fast action packed RvR game it was before it got turned into a boring fight over one zone that lasts for 7 hrs or 7 days.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

bloodi
Suspended

Post#28 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:12 pm

drmordread wrote:All you have done is insure Destro supremacy for ever, and turned Order into feedbags, because the majority of players will play the faction that is winning, and that is destro, so it will remain destro.
I know its futile but maybe i can get a laugh out of it, please explain me why those changes, changes that include rewards for the losing faction, will encourage more people to play destruction?

Ads
Dabbart

Post#29 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:16 pm

So... Is it a boring fight over 1 zone for hours or days, or is it that destro will roll nonstop?

I think you need to find a new game mordred. All I see you doing is complaining that the game is 100% broken or demanding "quality of life" changes to make your grind easier...

Awesome patch. Love the reduced rr/info for kills, a loser reward sounds awesome. Look forward to testing it out after work!!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

drmordread
Suspended

Post#30 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Here is a couple of scenarios I guarantee you did not think about.

Destro push in Reikland, take one keep and leave the zone to work on Elf, then Destro. Because of your new patch it is is not worth it for order to attack and retake that keep or even to lock the zone. So basically you are ensuring a zerg win every single time, and no chance for the underdog side.

Scenario no2; Destro have locked Empire and are pushing Elf. Order can not defend Elf and send a 6 man to push Dwarf and thus stop a destro city push (or as in the case is atm, a 3 pairing lock).

Again. you are creating a system that helps no one but the zerg.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)