Ads

Update 16/09/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azarael

Update 16/09/16

Post#1 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:35 am

[RvR]

- Zone lock rewards have been modified to be lower and contribution-based. Because they are contribution-based, zone locks will now give medallions.

- Loser rewards have been added. The pool shifts over time, and more quickly in larger battles.

- The "recently killed" reduction to XP/RP/Inf for killing players has been reintroduced, and is considered over 5 minutes rather than 15 minutes.

- The rewards for capturing BOs, keeps and zones are now subject to a relative scaler, determined by ranking each zone in terms of the battles within. This means that abandoning a zone which is seeing heavy battle to capture another zone against no resistance will grant terrible rewards, and that it is always better to fight in the most contested zone. The pools for the Realm Reward tracker at the top right will be scaled by this, so it will be clear to players when rewards are low (the majority of the bar will be grey.)

Yes, I'm aware that keeps are too hard to take, and I will be issuing another patch either this evening or tomorrow to address this issue in a more complex way.

Ads
Specialpatrol

Re: Update 16/09/16

Post#2 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:42 am

<3
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

Nastylicious

Post#3 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:47 am

sweet ty

Haojin

Post#4 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:58 am

Good job.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Vitesse

Post#5 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:04 am

Fancy (:
Reminder that Slaanesh Pink is the new Chaos Black!

Wanna catch me? Look for:
CURRENTLY ON BREAK. Will get back on the game soon - Edit as of 3/12/2017

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#6 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:05 am

@Azarael:

could you elaborate this sentence a bit? "- Loser rewards have been added. The pool shifts over time, and more quickly in larger battles."

Maybe my english isn't well enough but I dont get what the second part exactly stands for.

Edit: Hopefully there will be soon some sort of Malus System/Punishment for xrealming. Especially for "evened out fights".
One moment to next (suddenly) Warbands get 40+AAO and almost half of the Warband is gone --> and remaining ones get obliterated 2-3 minutes later by a MUCH denser filled Keep because many players are not satisfied enough with progression and just want to grind their opposite faction toons as soon as they see the chance... This sucks everyday so hard, that 1-2 Warbands become a 6man group, if you dont get the Keep at first or second try. Remaining people get angry and leave WB or go instantly offline because of those "suc*ers".

Here in Forums they (xrealming defenders),come with their hypocrisy: We are the good people we switch to underdog blabla.
This is a blatant LIE, they do whatever gives them the most reward for the least effort. :evil:

Wish you introduce some debuff like --> If you was @ Destru keepfight and log out, as soon as you enter with your order Character you get minus 70% reward for at least 20 minutes or so! (Debuff only for Open RvR not for SC)

Just my suggestion. Kind regards
Last edited by BrockRiefenstahl on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

jepz

Post#7 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:07 am

Vitesse wrote:Fancy (:
hey cute, meet you again ^^

and about 3x restart after patch:
99 little bugs in the code
99 little bugs in the code
Take one down, patch it around
117 little bugs in the code

:D :D
1st rule of Warhammer - noone can leave Warhammer.
2nd rule of Warhammer - everyone return to Warhammer.
3rd rule of Warhammer - playing other MMO's during break isn't cheating to Warhammer.

Azarael

Post#8 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:08 am

Yep. I made some changes to battlefronts, but they don't play nice with scenarios. That part needs rewriting later, just trying to get it to work for now.

Ads
Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#9 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:16 am

Aza...thanks for everything.
Keep it up as always!
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Jaycub

Post#10 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:18 am

Thanks for pumping these out so fast, last patch was a pretty big success if turnout in EU/NA RvR is to a be any indication.

It seems like if everything goes as planned we will be seeing much bigger/longer fighting as long as the rewards are there for both realms (avoid the stalemating of past). Server also seems way better than ever, there was like 400 people in reikland yesterday and it seemed really stable.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>