Ads

Changelog 08/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azarael

Changelog 08/11/16

Post#1 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:30 pm

[General]

- Fixed an issue causing abilities which require Parry not to work if Guard damage was parried.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the base rate of morale gain to rise when a player changed zone with enemies nearby.

[Open RvR]

- The caps on rewards gained from zone locks have been doubled.
- Tweaked the rates at which keeps rank up.
- Tweaked the decay rate of a keep. Unsupplied keeps will lose one rank over 10 minutes rather than over 20 minutes.
- Fixed an issue allowing players to use siege previously gained in an inactive battlefront to continue the campaign without a supply line.
- The damage range of AoE cannons is now 400-800 instead of 450-1368.
- Fixed an issue causing the refire rate of all cannons to be too slow.

[Combat and Careers]

All Morale-Affecting Skills

- The amount of morale regenerated by any morale pump or removed by any morale drain is now linked to the morale scaler. A pump or drain will use its tooltip value only when the morale gain rate is 3.6x.

Engineer

- Snipe is now a 13 point skill, swapped with Phosphorous Rounds.
- EXPERIMENTAL: The maximum range increase is 25% rather than 40%.
Spoiler:
If lowering the range kills the class outside of pug / solo, the range will go back up and we'll hit Cannon Smash directly instead.
Magus

- Bolt of Change is now a 13 point skill, swapped with Tzeentch's Firestorm.

White Lion

- The cooldown of Pounce is now 10 seconds.
- Pounce now confers a 3 second 35% speed buff, up from a 2 second 30% speed buff. This buff will continue to break upon activation of any ability.

Knight of the Blazing Sun

- The KotBS tactic "Dirty Tricks" confers a 5% critical hit rate bonus instead of a 10% critical hit rate bonus.
Spoiler:
I sincerely hope no one is foolish enough to question this one, but I'm sure someone will if I don't post the obvious rationale for it, so here it is:

Dirty Tricks

Type: Passive tactic (requires block)
Uptime: ~100% when party in combat (10s duration, refreshing), does not affect self
Buff type: Defensive (not shatterable or severable)
Effect: +10% crit to 5 groupmates -> +5% DPS / HPS and +10% chance to trigger onCriticalHeal and onCriticalDamage effects

Tactics are, per Annaise, balanced around +10% DPS or +10% defense to a single unit. DT is worth 5% effectiveness to each group member (25% in total) plus the extremely valuable increase in triggering of critical effects, and is vastly imbalanced for a passive skill. Even pre-change Encouraged Aim is a less effective tactic (requires PTA!, requires 30ft near enemy, increases only critical hit rate against those enemies but works for attackers out of group on those enemies) and DT's effect on a single Archmage or Shaman, for example, is worth two of their tactics.
Shadow Warrior

- The tactic "Leading Shots" confers an 8% critical hit rate bonus instead of a 15% critical hit rate bonus.
Spoiler:
Same rationale as above, but onCriticalDirectDamage is a more difficult condition to satisfy than onBlock, and the SW casting it is excluded from it.
Warrior Priest / Disciple of Khaine

- The base damage of the skills Wracking Agony and Hammer of Sigmar is now 20-150 instead of 15-112.
- The improved damage is now 53-399 instead of 45-337.
- These skills will always critically hit if the target's HP is below 50%.

Ads
dysfori

Re: Changelog 08/11/16

Post#2 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:36 pm

You people must be working overtime :) Kudos to the amazing job your all doing!

kryss

Post#3 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Spoiler:
WL nerfed again, kicks in the balls to some other order toons (besides WP), relevant buff to the already OP melee doks enabling an ok torture spec.... what can i say? GOOD JOB.
Should have read my signature (specifically point 4 in the second link about constructive criticism) - Azarael

Razid1987

Post#4 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Thanks for yet another patch

peterthepan3

Post#5 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:43 pm

Is the range nerf just for the Engineer? I like the new DOK/WP execution changes. Think moving BOC/Snipe to 13pt abilities was a good idea too, given their potency and path-defining quality, i.e. st dps.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nirawen

Post#6 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Spoiler:
Nerf ingé.... ca servait à rien de le up pour tout enlever après et laisser au Magus... il fallait directement UP le Magus...donc plus de classe ordre ayant la même portée...déséquilibre.

Le pauvre lion blanc qui se fait Nerf encore son Pounce.... le CSF plus ca va moins ca fait de dégâts....

On parlera même pas du GF :p

En gros un Patch NERF classe Ordre...

Et surtout on oublie pas de UP encore une fois les Dok et PG...
Anglais svp - Azarael
Last edited by Nirawen on Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ravai

Post#7 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:50 pm

For a free server, you sure are putting in work Aza, kudos man loving the constant updates.

Patch looks good, solid changes.
Gitrate - Rysto - Nuclearpotato - Tato - Billsmith - Avgor - Svarz - Svz - Dug - Mrglass - Ravz - Ripgor

roadkillrobin

Post#8 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:51 pm

I think this the perfect aproach when dealing with the morale modifiers vs static crit buffs. I really apriciate that you looked at both these aspects when you did this tweaks. You probobly allready know this but I would keep an extremly close look at Shaman's and AM's viabillity for group composition now as this was the primary reason to use those classes in a ORVR warband or any smallscale groups built on morales. This change have a chance of completly exclude these two classes from any competative group in every aspect of the game. TY

Ads
catholicism198

Post#9 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:53 pm

lol.
I was just about to suggest that Engineer/Magus mastery change.

Azarael

Post#10 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:05 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:Is the range nerf just for the Engineer? I like the new DOK/WP execution changes. Think moving BOC/Snipe to 13pt abilities was a good idea too, given their potency and path-defining quality, i.e. st dps.
Correct. Magus maintains its 140ft maximum range.