Ads

Changelog 29/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gachimuchi

Re: Changelog 29/11/16

Post#31 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Lektroluv wrote:QQ my favorite class got nerfed
Squigs were regularly AAing people for 1k damage. If you don't see how that's a problem then there's no use trying to argue with you.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Ads
Haojin

Post#32 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:Suprised nobody has complained about the change to diminishing rations yet. 33% wounds if other side has 400% AAO? If you have 3 people with instant dmg M2 you can kill 9 people at once.
Not 9 , 15 if i understand correctly.
And imagine if you have 7 k hp, that means : 2310 HP.

Basically 12 people could wipe 1.5-2 warbands now with 400 aao.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Gachimuchi

Post#33 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:28 pm

bloodi wrote:
Gachimuchi wrote:Suprised nobody has complained about the change to diminishing rations yet. 33% wounds if other side has 400% AAO? If you have 3 people with instant dmg M2 you can kill 9 people at once.
400%?

You get 33% at 100%. We got it at DW right now. My am in full merc is at 3800 wounds right now, a simple rotation will kill me.
If your AM had 11.4k wounds normally I'd be very suprised. I meant your total HP pool is 33%, not 33% debuff.

Edit: @Haojun oh wow I glossed right over the AoE cap increase part. Yeah that's nuts. Might actually give me a reason to go out in the lakes again if the toon I'm playing is using Merc.
Last edited by Gachimuchi on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zuuka - Okayzoomer - and many others
Khandikhaine/Ligmuh/Egf - Meatcircle - Ukruton - and many others
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

bloodi
Suspended

Post#34 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:If your AM had 11.4k wounds normally I'd be very suprised. I meant your total HP pool is 33%, not 33% debuff.
Is still hilarious, Lord aoe was simply getting people from 100% to 0%. Luckily somehow Lord is getting bugged and stuck on the floor and stops attacking.

Telen
Suspended

Post#35 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:32 pm

Christmas for gankers

Akalukz

Post#36 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:32 pm

WAR:Age of Simtex
-= Agony =-

blaqwar

Post#37 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 pm

bloodi wrote:
Gachimuchi wrote:If your AM had 11.4k wounds normally I'd be very suprised. I meant your total HP pool is 33%, not 33% debuff.
Is still hilarious, Lord aoe was simply getting people from 100% to 0%. Luckily somehow Lord is getting bugged and stuck on the floor and stops attacking.
This happened before the patch in TM too, keep lord got stuck on the stairs just below top floor and couldn't be attacked from melee but wasn't attacking himself either...
Last edited by blaqwar on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lektroluv
Suspended

Post#38 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 pm

Gachimuchi wrote:
Lektroluv wrote:QQ my favorite class got nerfed
Squigs were regularly AAing people for 1k damage. If you don't see how that's a problem then there's no use trying to argue with you.

You are liying, and you know it... the only way a SH does those hits is using moral 3, and double autoattack damage ability which has 3 minutes cooldown.
My Squig herder has 1052 Ballistic skills, and that is simply a big lie... don't need to argue with me, you are simply liying.

Ads
kryss

Post#39 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Long awaited fix for a broken class, favourite choice of leechers and wall abusers. Tears like honey.

dur3al

Post#40 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Seriously, this wounds debuff and AoE increase based on AAO is ridiculous.

Please remember that the side with low population can still zerg, its not only the side with high population that zergs or blobs.

Especially if you have a system where the high population is required to spread around the map, then the AAO side will blob even more to farm anything in his path with massive ease. And the ONLY counter for it, is for the high population side to blob or zerg even harder... and if they can't do it because of massive unbalance on stats they'll just leave the **** zone altogether - but guess what? You only have one active zone now. So quit or do scenarios is what you're saying.

You are basically promoting x-realming now in order to chase AAO. As soon as one wipe happens people will start switching sides in order to chase AAO due to its massive advantage now.

Before people would switch to AAO side in order to gain a lot of rr with kills, but they would (usually) ultimately lose the zone. Now you're basically making it impossible for the high population side to do anything. And people will obviously chase AAO for the huge advantage its giving.

DR is a stupid concept, just remove it, and go with the idea of removing AoE caps to promote spreading out.
Last edited by dur3al on Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Martyr's Square: Sync & Nerfedbuttons - enigma
Martyr's Square: Dureal & Method - Disrespect/It's Orz again
Badlands: Dureal & Alatheus - Exo
Karak-Norn: Sejanus - Blitz/Elementz