Changelog 08/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Azarael

Changelog 08/12/16

Post#1 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:25 pm

[Combat/Careers]

Engineer

- EXPERIMENTAL: The Bombardment turret will now grant Improvised Upgrades stacks out to 40 feet, and hold them out to 80 feet.
- Fixed an issue causing the Flame Turret to max out at 24% dodge/disrupt instead of 32%.

Magus

- The tactic "Surging Power" has been moved to Havoc 7pts.
- The tactic "Changer's Blessing" is now core at rank 35.
- The tactic "Surging Power" additionally increases the critical damage inflicted by Flickering Red Fire.
- EXPERIMENTAL: The Flamer will now grant Unholy Empowerment stacks out to 40 feet, and hold them out to 80 feet.
- Fixed an issue causing the Blue Horror to max out at 24% dodge/disrupt instead of 32%.

Ads
Karast

Re: Changelog 08/12/16

Post#2 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:39 pm

I really like the Surging Power change. It is going to be deadly.

As an odd somewhat related side question. Could Seed of Chaos and Sticky Bombs be made to stack as in have multiple up at the same time? With the new changing / grenade changes they could become more useful if you could stack them, as it stands a new dot refreshes the dot, and you loose the explosion damage. With a slightly reduced cool down, the new changes, and the ability to have 2-3 up. They could provide a little of back loaded burst.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#3 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:53 pm

After testing a bit the fixed 32% buff , I have to say that is enough , 24% was not enough but now it's good ! .

Just self destruction has tonne fixed cause it's not usable atm
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Asherdoom

Post#4 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:56 pm

sorry for bothering but actually nowhere appear the bonuses for my turrets, for example, both in char panel nor in turret tooltip for flame turret i dont get any bonus defence nowhere. stats remains the same.

Glorian

Post#5 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Hmm. I don't wanna whine on Magus buff, but free tactic and redfire +50% crit damage is quite a boost.
Ok they have to spend a mastery on a tactic everyone uses.
And the self heal tactic makes what? 350 health every 10secs?

Could we make a pool for engies and get also a shitty tactic core that no one takes for Christmas, or the end of the Dwarven year. :)

@dodge bonus:
Don't select anything ingame and use .getstats
That will show you your real values.

peterthepan3

Post#6 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Glorian wrote:Hmm. I don't wanna whine on Magus buff, but free tactic and redfire +50% crit damage is quite a boost.
Ok they have to spend a mastery on a tactic everyone uses.
And the self heal tactic makes what? 350 health every 10secs?

Could we make a pool for engies and get also a shitty tactic core that no one takes for Christmas, or the end of the Dwarven year. :)

@dodge bonus:
Don't select anything ingame and use .getstats
That will show you your real values.
Magus needs it due to lack of hollow points/focused fire/hard hitting gunblast. Engi don't need anything for ST spec.

Selfheal requires 3 tactics to work properly, and is only good vs healers/tanks.

Asherdoom

Post#7 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:31 pm

why instead of .getstats they dont update the engi profile directly? lolthat makes defense windows useless XD

Akalukz

Post#8 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:36 pm

So slight buff / slight nerf on change/daemo spec

I would drop the crit on the change/daemo and put 50% on all havoc spells, this tactic is similarly located at the 7 pt tactic slot like WE and Mara crit damage tactics.
-= Agony =-

Ads
Whitesands

Post#9 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Akalukz wrote:So slight buff / slight nerf on change/daemo spec

I would drop the crit on the change/daemo and put 50% on all havoc spells, this tactic is similarly located at the 7 pt tactic slot like WE and Mara crit damage tactics.
I think this is a good idea. Given the tactic is now firmly rooted in the Havoc line, removing the Change and Daemonology references and then having it apply 50% on all Havoc abilities is more coherent.
Magus: Daemonfire
Engi: Handcannon

sotora

Post#10 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:33 pm

Asherdoom wrote:why instead of .getstats they dont update the engi profile directly? lolthat makes defense windows useless XD
Any addon that correctly pulls stats from .get stats and present them in some window?

Using .get stats when checking stuff and build gets old after a while.