- The Gun Turret improves range to a maximum of 25%, but still improves range by 5% per stack. This means that having more than 5 stacks of Improvised Upgrades will not improve your range.
- Bugman's Best now heals group members instead of all allies, but its range increases from 30ft to 65ft.
- The Pink Horror improves range to a maximum of 25%, but still improves range by 5% per stack. This means that having more than 5 stacks of Unholy Empowerment will not improve your range.
The balance team will have the responsibility of deciding what further to do with these classes.
The threshold of VP required to reclaim a fallen keep after the 45 minute mandatory seized period has been lowered to 40 VP. The previous threshold of 50 VP was unreachable without a keep.
- The Keg End event has ended, thank you all for participating! Most NPCs related to the event have been removed, and quests have been disabled.
- All able-bodied mobs in IC have been sent out to do battle.
- Updated 235 Purple items from R2-R9
- 93 Purple items have been created based on existing/missing gear in T1.
- 39 Blue items have been created based on existing/missing gear in T1.
- Added 336 items to T1 PQ Purple bags.
- Added 336 items to T1 PQ Blue bags.
- Corrected Green items so they spawn at the appropriate chapter.
- All T1/T2/T3 RvR and Scenario Vendors have had their prices reduced.
- Updated 832 items ^
- Fixed all Dwarf vs Greensking Tier 4 PQ areas; including Cinderfall and Deathpeak. (So the quests themselves can be fixed now)
- Fixed some bad DB entry for "Da Drakk Clan" PQ in Cinderfall which prevented the PQ from working at all.
- The Veign in Thunder Mountain can no longer be accessed by climbing the hills in front of the cave entrance - This was completely killing the design of the surrounding area and surely a bug.
- Fixed a few doublespawns i came across all over the world and removed some NPC and GameObjects in inaccessible places.
- Slapped the gobbos so they understood they belonged to the PQ.
- Fixed some mobs not contributing to the PQ
- Fixed multiple issues with this PQ
- Revisited this ticket and fixed the entire quest chain
- Added TOK unlock for the crate
- Added TOK unlock for the skulls
- Corrected a TOK and added a missing TOK