- Corrected an issue with vendors not taking your money properly.
- Pet level is now capped at the bolster rank for your tier.
- Removed SC pop sound as there is now a good addon alternative (Link)
- Murderball in Tor Anroc and Mourkain Temple will now reset if the player attempts to take it near either factions spawn to prevent both camping and turtling.
- Gholnaros got his Lair back. Apparently that's been missing for a while...
- Corrected map in Black Fire Pass again.
- Fixed a few issues with some PQ's in T2 Elf for Order and Destro.
- All Mid Tier keep guards are now normal instead of Champions.
- Devastator Set pieces may now be earned from Gold Bags in both T2 and T3 Keeps
- As a result, Obliterator Set pieces no longer drop from Gold Bags and must be purchased with currency.
- Created ~400 Rare items and added them to the Mid Tier keep bags.
- Back end work done on vendors, some may not work, these will need to be logged on the bugtracker to have functionality restored.
- Reworked and fixed up the Manticore/Griffon epic mounts, any Orc or Chaos Warrior with an old Enslaved Manticore will need to contact a GM to swap it for a correct item.
- 'Ere We Go stacks to a maximum of two if cast by multiple Shamans.
- Imperator Yran and Thul the Overlord placed around respective Palace areas. They sell these viewtopic.php?f=11&t=20770 and have stats shown here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20777
- T2/3 and T4 sidegrade currency added. Currency drops from kills in T2/3 and T4 with additional quests in T2/3 when appropriate level.
- XP reduction item added to the basic mount vendor you can find in t2 warcamps.
- Removed Doublespawn for Grub Mashfist in Badlands.
- Blue Face Orcs won't attack each other any longer.
- Muk'rosh won't attack his boyz any longer.
- Dwarf Skeletons now have a Model.
- Removed Dozens of Doublespawns for lizards, squigs, trolls and hounds in Badlands.
- Gork Squigs won't attack each other and their Squig Herder any longer.
- Moved Dozens of NPC spawns in Badlands so they make more sense.
- Fixed Doublespawn for the Ogre Hero in the orc camp in Badlands north.
9428 - Added mob back to the PQ after it was changed.
9335 - Fixed even more of this quest.
875 - Closed this old ticket