Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/4/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nebelwerfer

Re: Patch Notes 16/4/2017

Post#11 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:44 am

This new change seems to have removed the renown / inf / xp tick on lock. Didn't get any on the praag lock and many others said they didn't get it aswell.

Anyway thanks for your hard work devs! :))

Ads
Osred

Post#12 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:19 pm

Natherul wrote:the AAO scale I tweaked is on lock only and it will increase inf and rr gain from the lock with your AAO bonus up until the cap for lock is hit
Will have to see how it works in practice. My only fear if the fights are fierce and one side comes out on top and deserves rewards, the losing side will outright leave the rvr area and sit in the warcamp, jacking up aao, denying the winners a reward.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

xanderous

Post#13 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 pm

Osred wrote:
Natherul wrote:the AAO scale I tweaked is on lock only and it will increase inf and rr gain from the lock with your AAO bonus up until the cap for lock is hit
Will have to see how it works in practice. My only fear if the fights are fierce and one side comes out on top and deserves rewards, the losing side will outright leave the rvr area and sit in the warcamp, jacking up aao, denying the winners a reward.
But isnt AAO based on the amount of players in the zone, so if they just sit in the wc and are still online won't that just mean they won't get AAO?
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

Enarion

Post#14 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:10 pm

Hi,

It seem there is a problem with renown gain on zone lock , i didn't gain renown ( and other too in the same wb ) for the last 3 zone lock since this patch.

Osred

Post#15 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:15 pm

xanderous wrote:
Osred wrote:
But isnt AAO based on the amount of players in the zone, so if they just sit in the wc and are still online won't that just mean they won't get AAO?
No, its based on players in the rvr zone/lake. Notice when keeps or large forces are wiped, 1 side can suddenly get aao. Thats because they respawn in the warcamp, outside of the rvr zone.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

kryss

Post#16 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Which currency are we supposed to get at zone flip?

xanderous

Post#17 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:44 pm

Osred wrote:
xanderous wrote:
Osred wrote:
No, its based on players in the rvr zone/lake. Notice when keeps or large forces are wiped, 1 side can suddenly get aao. Thats because they respawn in the warcamp, outside of the rvr zone.
Ah ok then yeah i can see it being an issue in that regard, AAO is a pain in the ass lately, i've noticed the gap between player base seems to be too small, resulting in close to equals fights getting AAO, resulting in uneven advantages the mechanic provides.
Bashgutz RR82 Borc Vaseryn RR61 SM Krantz RR82 Knight Corvinus RR70 Chosen Mormonty RR72 IB
Starkus RR70 BG Snaptz RR83 SH Plagueis RR81 Magus Alec RR85 Engie Sourgazt RR69 Shaman
Kreaver RR80 Marauder Dugald RR75 Slayer

geolyk

Post#18 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:54 pm

guilds are also bugged

Ads
catholicism198

Post#19 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:55 pm

"Nerfed some champ camps"

Whaaaaaaat?

mealypudding

Post#20 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:36 pm

Yeah champ nerf is harsh. Expect BC spot to be camped more than usual now. Grind to getting top mats to compete with older toons seems ungrindable.