Re: Patch Notes 29/05/17

Post#21 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:55 am

War Camp Gods love Word of Pain

Spoiler:

Ads
Nefarian78

Post#22 » Tue May 30, 2017 8:50 am

Tesq wrote:after the 30 min ago siege seems the life is too low now, with 2/3 wb it took only like 5 min; simply increase /decrease life based on ppl would had been better than remove/scale teh dmg mitigation of the lord.

I think it's fine as it is now.

The real defense of the keep should come from the players, not from a pve boss that requires 20mins to kill with a Zerg. It just isn't fun hitting a boss that does basically nothing at all for extended periods of time.

It's a PvP zone after all, the less pve there is the better, IMO
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

washette
Former Staff

Post#23 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:39 am

Foomy44 wrote:- Height difference is now checked when casting single target pull / jump (mara / WL / SM)

Is the goal here that none of those classes will be able to use those abilities on people on top of keep walls from the ground (and vice versa)?
Exactly.
Zaxxond wrote:War Camp Gods love Word of Pain
Hum... looks like someone approached a warcamp :D

(no worries, you're not the only one, I got caught yesterday because I went too close too ^^)

AnAverageJoey

Post#24 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:44 pm

I would be curious to hear what the Dev teams overall response to the double XP event was and if similar events can be expected for the future. Love all the work you guys have gone. Thanks so much for the hard work.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#25 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:50 pm

AnAverageJoey wrote:I would be curious to hear what the Dev teams overall response to the double XP event was and if similar events can be expected for the future. Love all the work you guys have gone. Thanks so much for the hard work.
I still learn the DB , but I want to make more event in the future .
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Elftwin95

Post#26 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:34 pm

"It seems even our own gods have taken notice of our battles, it is surely a boon and a sign that they have not forsaken us.. "

Thank you Devs for this update, eagerly waiting to see what else you will be gracing us with. :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#27 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:37 pm

AnAverageJoey wrote:I would be curious to hear what the Dev teams overall response to the double XP event was and if similar events can be expected for the future. Love all the work you guys have gone. Thanks so much for the hard work.
Will do similar events in the future. Have done similar events in the past. We like events.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

dansari

Post#28 » Tue May 30, 2017 2:49 pm

They're good events Brent
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Tesq

Post#29 » Tue May 30, 2017 4:18 pm

@gerv eh sy, we were def in ground floor and none of us really expected it would had take this few time when next keep siege happen maybe we will try to get those info for you

Wam

Post#30 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:14 pm

@ Gerv hey Its ironic that out of all the footage I captured that night... the one clip you want is corrupted literally 20 seconds after I start Lord agro... to just as the moment lord dies (CW south keep)

But I noticed the change in dps (before aware of patch notes)

The duration of fight took about 3 minutes + Aprox (With some of footage being corrupt/black/just audio I still see duration just 90% accuracy without visual confirmation :))

We pushed in lords room, killed defenders I challenged (almost died drunk potions pulled lord to the corner) 20 seconds to clear room, my party went to corner, sent a party or two to the roof (they cleared that fast) (order tried to push in lord room once as a counter but got countered pretty fast then things was on lockdown)

there wasnt a huge amount of tanks / melee / body block hell on lord for once(when its like 50 stacked in that corner lol)... felt like alot of RDPS from stairs free casting (so less chosen auras on lord maybe made it go very fast... I remember a dev mentioning something like this with dots and everyone paid no attention because zerglife)

Majority of Destro was downstairs protecting... I was tanking lord so couldnt see our allies, think ti was phalanx FG, Tesq wb and some others.

My group was 2 fg + 5 in third group... and maybe felt atleast like 2 another pug FG's or more in lord room as well

you will need alot more examples

but in my opinion Order defence was very weak, scattered / broke easy... so its not really a fair test

It wasn't like a usual keep attack... our allies wiped on push as we was outside killing many order (we held ground floor after that etc) waited for allies to return a little ... order tried to attack us from three sides but they got scared easy first time retreated... second time they was more aggressive from order / us... pushed big ramp killed order group there as the main force pushed infront of keep we turned pushed destroyed that at front entrance, then big ramp again to the lord room killing order along the way (wiped maybe order 3fg/wb in lord room)

If i have time later ill make a video without the corrupted part (the pve part you want :D)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]