Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 1/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Grobbok

Re: Patch Notes 1/9/2017

Post#41 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:55 pm

maybe some special crests which drop from all players and you can buy some interesting thing like items, maybe mounts, or at last potions, some point to fight for
I know, it's just for fun, but fun can quickly turn into boring game
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#42 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 pm

Grobbok wrote:maybe some special crests which drop from all players and you can buy some interesting thing like items, maybe mounts, or at last potions, some point to fight for
I know, it's just for fun, but fun can quickly turn into boring game
There are already Soldier and Conqueror medallions, you can buy quite fun stuff with them :D

shaggyboomboom

Post#43 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:15 pm

Haskr wrote:
Reesh wrote:
Glorian wrote:@crazy armor mitigation. We shot with 3 snipes at an unguarded afk bolstered dok. And did no damage. Better said really really low.

We need to check this a little the weekend with our dwarfs.

@kill quest:
I wasn't a while in the t2 zones. Is there one kill 50/50/50 kill quest in Troll Country only for T2. Or are there one in every zone?
I'm thinking it might be the mitigation from toughness dealing the most. Mate of mine logged on his 23 healer, his toughness got bolstered to over 830.
Not true, BG lvl 18, 591 thoughness
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

Collateral

Post#44 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:18 pm

drmordread wrote:Right now I just feel bad for the Devs. You guys work hard, real hard, and I appreciate it more than you know. But this ... SMH ....
Then stop playing the game. Cya.

Grobbok

Post#45 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Collateral wrote:
drmordread wrote:Right now I just feel bad for the Devs. You guys work hard, real hard, and I appreciate it more than you know. But this ... SMH ....
is this only answer which ppl can give>?
and that why we have now around 600ppl online at night instead 1400, and I still remember times when the server was full
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Penril

Post#46 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Grobbok wrote:
Collateral wrote:
is this only answer which ppl can give>?
and that why we have now around 600ppl online at night instead 1400, and I still remember times when the server was full
Yes. Patch has been out only for a few hours. Those who are not willing to test it can go away and come back in 3 weeks. We need constructive criticism atm, not whining.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#47 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:29 pm

Same in .getstats ?

Haskr

Post#48 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:33 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Haskr wrote:
Reesh wrote:
I'm thinking it might be the mitigation from toughness dealing the most. Mate of mine logged on his 23 healer, his toughness got bolstered to over 830.
Not true, BG lvl 18, 591 thoughness
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Yes, but with level 18 it is 591, and that is not much if you compare it to a level 40 with normal (ruin) gear.
With my knight i had over 950 at times, and that felt really tanky, in that comparison, 591 is not much.

It doesnt matter anyway, because it will get downscaled further, and you guys can get your lowbie stomp, i just wanted to write my opinion because i dont like to see a caster breaking into tears because he cant stomp a tank with one or two rotations (what middlefinger wants to do i suppose). If that would be possible, all tanks could reroll something else, because their only job is to take damage (either for themselves or others in form of guard) an apply a bit of cc and the buffs they have.

From playing with level 18 i can say that i would take a lvl 40 tank over a bolstered one any second, and not only because of the missing skills and tactics (no challenge ect.), but also because of the missing avoidance, high crit chance due to low ini and so on.
Also you have to take into account that many newer players have totally crap gear, so they are in dire need of that bolster, so i would suggest to leave it as it is now.
Last edited by Haskr on Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Post#49 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Same in .getstats ?
yes

dwar

Post#50 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:38 pm

There is not much to say... if you finalize and implement the rvr like patched then you must apply the same lvl ranges to the scenarios.
A.e. you roam in a really neat grp and want to join queue because lake is "dry" .. instead let em go afk @ bo.

I'd wish for the medium torque - the lvl range should imo be 1-16 T1, 16-39 MidTier, 40 Endgame. Even though one can compete with the lvl50~ push, the 4th tacticslots is a gap.

Just my 2 cent