Ads

Patch Notes 22/9/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hargrim
Developer

Re: 22/9/2017 Patch Notes

Post#151 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:46 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:Yeah, maybe increase the speed of rank drop if realm has 1 BO, and make it drop much faster with 0 BOs. Remember last wednesday, we spent just 2 hours of EU primetime trying to derank a keep, that is, not actual big fighting because enemy had prepared their funnel positions, but simply running around trying to get their rank down. Took 2 hours of best high population time to get enemy keep from 5 to below 1.

Also please consider the possibility of keep ranks allowing different posterns to be breached by attackers.

And not sure if this is possible, but having your own actively controlled BOs continue to "attrition" down enemy keep rank/supply numbers? At 3 BOs with active players "sending reources", the enemy keep takes extra attrition, and with 4 BOs actively contributing, the attrition for enemy becomes even more brutal.
The attrition is same thing as increasing the deranks speed in essence, right? It's just the thing of balancing values, no need of additional system in place.

Ads
Shooshpanzerer

Post#152 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:03 pm

Hargrim wrote:
The attrition is same thing as increasing the deranks speed in essence, right? It's just the thing of balancing values, no need of additional system in place.
As it is now - yes. But keeping proposed rank changes in mind perhaps it would be the best to make outer postern locked only on 5 rank, inner on 4+

Hargrim
Developer

Post#153 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:21 pm

Shooshpanzerer wrote:As it is now - yes. But keeping proposed rank changes in mind perhaps it would be the best to make outer postern locked only on 5 rank, inner on 4+
Your issue is how fast keeps rank and derank, not rank of keep that allows postern bypassing.

Shooshpanzerer

Post#154 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Hargrim wrote: Your issue is how fast keeps rank and derank, not rank of keep that allows postern bypassing.
Keep rank and derank is not an issue by itself, only in applications (posterns and cannons). Deranking to 0 is necessary to be able to flank the funnel. With proposed change of stable Rank 3 it would be impossible.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#155 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:22 pm

Shooshpanzerer wrote:
Hargrim wrote: Your issue is how fast keeps rank and derank, not rank of keep that allows postern bypassing.
Keep rank and derank is not an issue by itself, only in applications (posterns and cannons). Deranking to 0 is necessary to be able to flank the funnel. With proposed change of stable Rank 3 it would be impossible.
We are discussing modifications to what exist, not to what will exist.

Nirawen

Post#156 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:55 pm

Someone tested Shadow Warrior spec Path of Assault ?

Even with the changes, I have tried very far to be convinced. I quickly returned to another spec.

It is clearly soft and very fragile. The Dps of an IB and the survival of a Slayer.

Sorry for my English :)

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#157 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:57 pm

I saw Kajtarn critting for 1400 with Brutal Assault. So that hurts. On the other hand, no aoe detaunt and light armor. On the other other hand, you still have a bow.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Halhammer

Post#158 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:10 pm

Are there any plans to bring back the conq medal quests, or rather the NPCs to hand em in? Or make officer medals convert up to conqs?

Bit slow here on the grind.
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#159 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:18 pm

Halhammer wrote:Are there any plans to bring back the conq medal quests, or rather the NPCs to hand em in? Or make officer medals convert up to conqs?

Bit slow here on the grind.
Tough luck! They will come back when they will come back.

Sulorie

Post#160 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:42 pm

GodlessCrom wrote:On the other hand, no aoe detaunt and light armor. On the other other hand, you still have a bow.
Double armor in assault stance so basically medium armor values or above depending on gear. :)
Doesn't SW got a tactic for permanent aoe detaunt ? ^^
Dying is no option.