Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 13/10/17

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
hogun

Re: Patch Notes 13/10/17

Post#41 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:12 am

what I mean is that yesterday I was taking 150 damage after mitigation and today 300 ..
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Ads
szejoza

Post#42 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:18 am

Jinxypie wrote:Precalculated DoTs no longer exist. They are calculated on tick time and recalculated on subsequent ticks for damage values.

Working this way with choppa/slayer CM as well?
wargrimnir wrote:
szejoza wrote:
Precalculated DoTs no longer exist. They are calculated on tick time and recalculated on subsequent ticks for damage values
Does that mean that when slayer/choppa gets dotted while in red and then immidiately exhausts his rage the new ticks will be recalculated and deal normal damage (instead of ignoring 50% of armor/reistance)? :D
Yep.
this
Spoiler:

daniilpb

Post#43 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:37 am

Now it feels like you should never dot anything dangerous if there is a possibility that it will attack you back.
Also what about AOE dots? E.g. Slayer's ID and Choppa's Yer All Bleedin' Now : you should never apply your detaunt unless these dots are over or your detaunt will disappear almost immediately. Am I right?
<Fusion>
Riphael - Black Guard.
Meridin - Sorcerer.
<FusionII>
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Arfi - Swordmaster.
Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage

Manatikik

Post#44 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:53 am

daniilpb wrote:Now it feels like you should never dot anything dangerous if there is a possibility that it will attack you back.
Also what about AOE dots? E.g. Slayer's ID and Choppa's Yer All Bleedin' Now : you should never apply your detaunt unless these dots are over or your detaunt will disappear almost immediately. Am I right?

Gonna reveal how truly noob i am (don't tell my guild!) and i always figured my detaunt would break on DoT and wouldnt waste it. You just get better at positioning and reading if an enemy is gonna come at you. Plus with a group you should only really die if you **** up bad.
<Montague><Capulet>

Annaise16

Post#45 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:58 am

Clarification about DOT defense. IS the following true?

1. If the initial hit is defended, the ability doesn't land and so there is no damage. (Same as current.)

2. If the initial hit is not defended, each dot has a chance to be defended but a successful defense does not remove the dot. That is, subsequent ticks can still do damage. For example, dot lands, tick one does 100 points of damage, tick two is defended and does no damage, tick three does 100 points of damage, etc until the dot times out.
Last edited by Annaise16 on Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nabaro

Post#46 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:59 am

1. This new verification for each Dot does not add to the server lags?
2. How now play for the characters with a small base parameters(for example, intelligence) and strikethrough? Such as a shaman? 80% of the ticks dots will be disrupt?
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

Zanilos

Post#47 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:00 am

Annaise16 wrote:Clarification about DOT defense. IS the following true?

1. If the initial hit is defended, the ability doesn't land and so there is no damage. (Same as current.)

2. If the initial hit is not defended, each dot after the first has a chance to be defended but a successful defense does not remove the dot. That is, subsequent ticks can still do damage. For example, dot lands, tick one does 100 points of damage, tick two is defended and does no damage, tick three does 100 points of damage, etc until the dot times out.
From what I have played so far, you pretty much defend nothing. Everyone is doing more damage.

Zegota

Post#48 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:04 am

Torquemadra wrote:
Sulorie wrote:Who said that removing detaunt by dot ticks is matching live server behaviour?! That is totally wrong and everyone knows this.

Classes with 20/24 sec dots basically can't use them anymore because it would break their detaunt for a low dmg dot. This change from live would only affect 1vs1 balance as dot classes apart from bw/sorc can be ignored in group fights. They are good to cover more valuable bomb dots but that's it.
This change breaks classes for no good reason. At least AM/SHAM can spec for healing and engi/magus can skip all dots, no?

The calculation for buffs/debuffs on every hot/dot tick is correctly mirrored from live server.
Yeah..... funny how you are picking the part that you like and putting down the part you dont, if 'everyone' knows this then its simple enough for you to prove right? not just spam hyperbole.

Really easy to find. All you have to do is type "dps archmage" in yt's search.

https://youtu.be/7Lup3-JfdPw?t=6m3s

Ads
nebelwerfer

Post#49 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:05 am

Niiice!!! Sweet stuff :D

Acidic

Post#50 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:07 am

You have indeed been buisy, realy can't wait to see how all that text translates into gameplay.