Übersetzung in deutscher Sprache
- Fixed a rare issue where BGs would not see the correct hate value
- Sigmars Shield no longer heals if you dont have enough RF for it.
- Sigmars shield now only drain 10 resource on heal (down from 20).
- Fixed an issue where falling cancels stealth cast when having a hostile target
- Set mount dismount event chance to direct damage received instead of on attack.
- Sigmars Shield duration lasts for 10s down from 20
- WL and BM Pets now deals less damage if too far away from a player or if the height difference is too big. It scales as follows:
Full damage if within 40 feet.
30% reduction if between 40 and 65 feet.
50% reduction if between 65 and 100 feet.
75% reduction if over 100 feet away or if the height difference is greater or equal then that of a keepwall.
- Added option so that abilities can be immune to pushback
- Fixed so that Sigmar's Shield properly only drains resource on healeffect
- Fix for Bugmans best to again only heal party.
- Some work for Self-destruct.
Squig Herder/Shadow Warrior
- Restructured Sticky Squigz and Whirling Pin in order to prevent the jump back from failing if nearest player is snare immune. NOTE it will still fail to knock you back if you are rooted, this is INTENDED behaviour.
- Removed the -10% damage debuff effect from the tactic Crippling Strikes and replaced it with Wasteland Ruse a curse which (on critical hit) increases the recipients chance to be critically hit by 10%. This is non self stacking and non refreshing so you cant set up a permanent debuff chain with additional chosens.
- Tactic Oppressing Blows now additionally causes the melee channel ability Relentless to deal Spiritual damage.
Player activated pet CC
- Reduced Squig Herder pet disarm to 3s duration
- Reduced White Lion pet KD Brutal Pounce duration to 2s
- Losing a SC will now reward a 1 emblem minimum
- Salvage should not longer allow mounting
- Narrowed the range needed to interact with the bomb in Talabec dam
- Increased Gunbad Healers NPC wounds and reduce their damages.
- Add another dwarf skeleton guard at 'Ard Ta Feed portal
- Set instanced bosses untargetable until you use portal
- Restructured Subjugator Cloak cleanse abilities in order to prevent occasions of it removing 2 of the same debuff type
- All T1 Weapons and Shields (up to R15), have had their DPS/Block ratings adjusted slightly, along with their ItemLevel updated.
- NPCs 'Uthorin Sorceress' within Order PQ 'Keeper's Watch' will no longer trigger ToK Bestiary unlock 'Talk of the Town' nor its related title. Only the correct Uthorin Sorceresses in The Blighted Isle will trigger them
- Corrected the level of all NPCs within the following High Elf PQs so that it is now within the range of the level of the PQ
- Verified and corrected the description of the stages and name of the objectives of the following High Elf PQs - when it was possible - so that it fits with official and ToK
- Order PQ 'Corruption': Modified the appearance of NPCs 'Euphoric Vileshield'
- Order PQ 'Stormriver's End': Modified the name of the NPCs that accompany the last boss so that it is - I think - their correct name
- Order PQ 'Well of Whispers': NPC 'Korentrek' is now a Champion and has his original appearance (thanks to Grunbag); NPC 'Warghon the Despised' is now a neutral Champion
- Order PQ 'The Ithilmar Tower': NPCs 'Raven Zealot' will now count for first stage
- Order PQ 'Hall of the Crimson Shroud': Added one objective to the second stage; You will now have to destroy the GO 'Stone of Shyish' for the last stage; Last boss 'Vedric von Heilbroner' will now spawn during first and second stages, inside a magical bubble, like it is meant to be
- Order PQ 'Sweating the Stone': NPCs 'Shadowruin' will now count for first stage; NPCs 'Valira's Channeler' are now neutral Champions that will spawn during first and second stages inside their 'Channeler's Barrier'; Last boss 'Mistress Valira' is now a Champion
- Order PQ 'Da Orcwerks': Removed one objective from first stage; Friendly NPCs 'Captive Artisan' will no longer be in fight with enemy NPCs; NPCs 'Lobba'd Squig' will now spawn during second stage; You will now have to destroy the GOs 'Squig Lobba' for second stage
- Order PQ 'The Siege of Anyerrial': Reworked the first stage; Moved the last boss
- Order PQ 'The Tower of Lysean': Modified the second stage; Added one objective to the last stage; NPCs 'Bloodwing Knight' are now on the back of Manticores, like they are meant to
- Order PQ 'The Well of Sar-Saroth': You will now have to destroy the Cornerstones for second stage; Last boss will now be accompanied by other NPCs
- Order PQ 'Neversong': Reorganized the NPC spawns of second stage and they will no longer attack each other; You will now have to destroy the GOs 'Hellcannon' during last stage
- Order PQ 'Dragonwatch': NPCs 'Serpentblade' will now count for first stage; Added one objective to the second stage; Last boss 'Commander Lothaik' will no longer be naked
- Order PQ 'Rescue of Aenares': Removed the numerous double spawns of first stage; You will now also have to destroy the GOs 'Dragonbane Ward' for first stage; Reworked the second stage
- Reworked the following Order PQs:
- > Thanon Hall
> Against All Odds
> Ceylnath Vineyards
> Keeper's Watch
> The Cliffs of Vaul
> Blood Focus
> Dominion of Khaine
 Destruction PQ 'Kelysian's Landing' will now grant influence for its correct chapter (DE Chapter 15)
 The first stage should now be completable
 Barricades will no longer respawn, which will prevent this bug from happenning