Ads

Patch Notes 20/1/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Goryak

Re: Patch Notes 20/1/2018

Post#41 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:25 pm

wargrimnir wrote:[Dungeons]
- PQs won't reset after 3 minutes in case you failed them, they will correctly reset after 8 hours
Does that mean that kill counter was fixed? And that stage 1 mobs will now disappear when stage 2 bosses pop? Because those two things were some of the reasons people were waiting for PQ's reset, kill counter bugged, popping bosses while people were still km's away from bosse's spawn and at the same time s1 mobs not disappearing meant you had to kill some more trash mobs before getting to bosses so when you arrive to them, you were already down 2 minutes.

p.s. nice to see patch notes again on the launcher.
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

Ads
Karl

Post#42 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:29 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Karl wrote:But, but, but, what are we now gonna blame us wiping on, when there is no or little point x-realming? :)
Just kidding - love the Changes, great work as allways!
More will come for the xrealming thingy, just watch :).
Sweet, looking forward to this!

K

Hargrim
Developer

Post#43 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Goryak wrote:
wrote:[Dungeons]
- PQs won't reset after 3 minutes in case you failed them, they will correctly reset after 8 hours
Does that mean that kill counter was fixed? And that stage 1 mobs will now disappear when stage 2 bosses pop? Because those two things were some of the reasons people were waiting for PQ's reset, kill counter bugged, popping bosses while people were still km's away from bosse's spawn and at the same time s1 mobs not disappearing meant you had to kill some more trash mobs before getting to bosses so when you arrive to them, you were already down 2 minutes.

p.s. nice to see patch notes again on the launcher.
I wasn't able to replicate the counter issue on my local, dev or live, so nothing was changed here. NPCs that do not go away after stage 1 are instanced NPCs, not PQ NPCs and they won't go away.

My guess is that the memory issues we have somehow affect this, but for now I can't do anything more.

Timer on bosses was increased by 3 minutes tho in this patch.

Goryak

Post#44 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:03 pm

Hargrim wrote:
Timer on bosses was increased by 3 minutes tho in this patch.
Nice, that should even things out. Cheers for info. o7
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY

SpacestarKid

Post#45 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:05 pm

Torquemadra wrote:
SpacestarKid wrote:Then why not remove contribution from previous char and give it to next I log in with? It would negate multiple bags race as well and leave warbands a chance to replace missing classes.
And ofc total contribution removing in case of x-realming :)
Oh yeah, so people could use their full geared min max character to rack up contribution and then pass it on to the lower level ungeared scrub who they play for 10 minutes at the end of a zone fight.....
What's so bad about it? If player is more useful with high geared chars, but he needs to lvl up another character.
Just for example. My little zealot now is not even 40, but already has 2 Genesis items, both Subjugators and Conq helmet. While main WE always loots white bags.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

SpacestarKid

Post#46 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Snoxx wrote:
SpacestarKid wrote:Then why not remove contribution from previous char and give it to next I log in with? It would negate multiple bags race as well and leave warbands a chance to replace missing classes.
And ofc total contribution removing in case of x-realming :)
Interesting idea, but ...
... Dunno if this is what we want.
Idk. Devs want ppl to give all of them for the rvr sake, but now they want us do it for free))
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

Darks63

Post#47 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Did this patch address some of the server stability issues that have been going on or is that still in the works?
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Daurgon

Post#48 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 pm

I can get down with these, good work guys!

Ads
scatterthewinds

Post#49 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:23 pm

after this patch are there currently any pockets that give stats/abilities?

Hargrim
Developer

Post#50 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:56 pm

scatterthewinds wrote:after this patch are there currently any pockets that give stats/abilities?
No.