Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
flintboth

Re: Patch Notes 9/6/2018

Post#11 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:33 am

Look a nice Event idea ! Thank you for the good job and patching.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Post#12 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:43 am

Sticky Squigz and Whirling Pin will still fail and go on cooldown, it takes a good second for the ability to activate after its pressed. The patch improves reliability, but the main bugginess of the ability is still present, you can cast it while on the ground but a lot can happen during the activation time.
Rip Phalanx

Arbich
Suspended

Post#13 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:08 pm

Nice changes. Extra THX@Grunbag for implementation of Reikland Hills scenario.

May I propose an increased capacity for the currency bagbag?
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

ravenlocke

Post#14 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:09 pm

Hey - love the event and especially the sc. I think the timing is perfect and it will incentivize new and returning players.

One thought - would it be possible to randomize the starting location for each faction in the college sc? I would really like to try starting up above in orders spot and think it would add some fun variety.

Thanks again, love the patch and event.

-Kright 67 DOK

Gmaw

Post#15 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Happy Birthday RoR !!! Hopefully many more to come

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#16 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:12 pm

updated OP with hotfix 2 notes:

Hotfix 2
Natherul
- Disabled the supply drops as they were not working as intended, will be worked on more and then added again later.
- The event skulls are now BoP.
- The quest for the CoC SC now properly needs you to win the match and not just participate.
- Attempted to fix any issues with chicken debuff.

nebelwerfer

Post#17 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:03 pm

Sick patch!! :D

lefze
Suspended

Post#18 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:16 pm

Torquemadra wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 pm
lefze wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:43 am Sticky Squigz and Whirling Pin will still fail and go on cooldown, it takes a good second for the ability to activate after its pressed. The patch improves reliability, but the main bugginess of the ability is still present, you can cast it while on the ground but a lot can happen during the activation time.
proof? because its going off exactly as it is supposed to for me and as I have raised before, very little is actually "instant" they follow animation delays to match up as per almost every other mmo out there and this wasnt changed

It will also ALWAYS fail if there is not a player within 30ft
I'll record the issue for you, give me a few minutes. Keep in mind I will do a normal jump, but the fail will also happen for any other reason that puts you in the air.

Edit: Video up. And should be noted that the cast happening at a specific point and not at the start of the animation has always been there, and will hopefully remain as a feature forever. That is not the issue here, the issue is simply that your fix has a gap in it as a result of the cast not being instant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLlBo2Z ... e=youtu.be
Last edited by lefze on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
geraldtarrant

Post#19 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:44 pm

Niece event!
My question is will Event item dissappear fully after duration of Sigmartide or will only loose its stats, and it will be possible to keep it statless?
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#20 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:13 pm

Generally we just remove the stats. I don't think there's any reason to change that today.

Also, added some terrestrial chicken-vultures to the t3 warcamps to advance the cooking-mama-norkalli quest.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog