Yali's game folder files Just download and extract/replace in your game folder. (content : RoRLauncher.exe - RoRUpdater.exe - War.exe - War-64.exe - mythloginserviceconfig.xml)
[New Scenario! The Ironclad Returns to T1]
Pack your life jackets and pool noodles! Summer is in full swing, and we're dropping the kids off at the pool. Tier 1 players will now have access to The Ironclad. A ship based scenario with three capture points. We've also surrounded the area with mines, as we couldn't find any netting. This is fine. Panic appropriately.
This will be a T1 exclusive scenario largely to avoid issues with group healing through walls and multiple floors. Maybe one day that changes, but not today...
- All quest NPCs, vendors and objectives related to the Sigmartide Live Event have been removed. This means the Sigmartide Live Event has officially come to a close.
- Supplies no longer give any medallions on turn in (was a part of the legacy system).
- Backend ability range work.
- Updated all ab changelists, they should hopefully be all up to date now. Though keep in mind that they only reflect changes specific to RoR, so fixes or implementations that where on AoR wont be on that list.
Incognito - Duration of this buff reduced to 1 second if carrying resources.
Shadow Prowler - Duration of this buff reduced to 1 second if carrying resources.
- Added to the .ror command about the general changes that has been done on ror.
- Leveling past the Scenario level brackets will now remove you from all queued scenarios.
- Monster´s messages that include "die PLAYERNAME" is now monster say and not normal say.
- Root and other movement impairing effects (like champions challenge) should now also prevent use of doors and portals.
- Cleared up the portal error messages and removed some of the "region not ready" messages as they were not describing the issue.
Hargrim, Grunbag with help of testers
Onslaught PQs (Lore)
- All Hard Chapter 22 Public Quests are now active
- Each of the above quests provides 24 bags - 6 gold, 5 purple, 5 blue, 4 green, 4 white on completion
- Gold Bags contains main piece, depending on the PQ pairing, it's Dwarfs - Chest, Helm - Elf, Shoulder - Empire
- Purple Bags contain Gloves
- Blue Bags contain Boots
- Green Bags contain a box of 3 random +24 talismans
- White Bags contain a box of 4 random liniments
Big thank you to all testers! List below:
- Gunbad Masta Wrangla Glix PQ Boss fixed, should spawn a lot less trolls, for real this time.
 Questmarker fixed for all steps of "Duelist".
 Questmarker fixed for "Blind Faith".
 Questmarker fixed for "Revelation".
 Questobject fixed for "The Changer's Gaze".
 Questmarker fixed for "Tokens of Allegiance".
 Questmarker and objects fixed for all steps of "What Empire Wants".
 Mugash's Rippa is now listed as an axe.
 Questobject fixed for "Armor of the Ancestors".