Client Changelog 25/08/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Atropik

Re: Client Changelog 25/08/2018

Post#21 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Natherul wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:13 am
White Lion
- Extensively reworked to be more functionally analogous to Marauder.

Everithing WL had to choose between 1-2-3 masteries early, he now has in 1-2. Plus wounds debuff on top, if you wish to sacrifice some tools for it. Guys, Wl is bursty enough, he always was, there is no need buffing his single target dps.

Natherul wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:13 amWitch Hunter
- Hastened Expurgation is now a separate ability rather than a tactic. This ability shares a cooldown with Incognito.
Witch Elf
- Shadow Strike is now Shadow Runner, a separate ability rather than a tactic. This ability shares a cooldown with Shadow Prowler.
- Witchbrew's ICD is reported by the client to be half a second. It has been set to this value.

Good changes. Will be great if WH/WE could use their opening abilities with the new stealth, and not just wait till it ends.
Nicelook | Obey

Ads
Telen
Suspended

Post#22 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Archmage
- New tactic Apotheosis added as Isha 11. Causes Cleansing Light to additionally cleanse all groupmates within 50 feet of the cleansed target. This cleanse will not trigger a shield.

Shaman
- New tactic Scrub Ya Gud! added as Mork 11. Causes Greener 'N Cleaner to additionally cleanse all groupmates within 50 feet of the cleansed target. This cleanse will not trigger a shield.

Will Green Cleanin'/Isha's Encouragement HOT affect all targets cleansed or just main target?

OgiWanBG

Post#23 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:21 pm

I assume that Threatening Distraction Tactic still boosts Pets stats ?
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

Azarael

Post#24 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:29 pm

Telen wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:16 pm Archmage
- New tactic Apotheosis added as Isha 11. Causes Cleansing Light to additionally cleanse all groupmates within 50 feet of the cleansed target. This cleanse will not trigger a shield.

Shaman
- New tactic Scrub Ya Gud! added as Mork 11. Causes Greener 'N Cleaner to additionally cleanse all groupmates within 50 feet of the cleansed target. This cleanse will not trigger a shield.

Will Green Cleanin'/Isha's Encouragement HOT affect all targets cleansed or just main target?
Main target only.

Glorian

Post#25 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Concerning White Lion and their mysterious Rebuild:

Are the Tooltips up to date on the changes?
Last edited by Glorian on Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faef

Post#26 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:41 pm

Atropik wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:13 pm
Natherul wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:13 am
White Lion
- Extensively reworked to be more functionally analogous to Marauder.

Everithing WL had to choose between 1-2-3 masteries early, he now has in 1-2. Plus wounds debuff on top, if you wish to sacrifice some tools for it. Guys, Wl is bursty enough, he always was, there is no need buffing his single target dps.

Natherul wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:13 amWitch Hunter
- Hastened Expurgation is now a separate ability rather than a tactic. This ability shares a cooldown with Incognito.
Witch Elf
- Shadow Strike is now Shadow Runner, a separate ability rather than a tactic. This ability shares a cooldown with Shadow Prowler.
- Witchbrew's ICD is reported by the client to be half a second. It has been set to this value.

Good changes. Will be great if WH/WE could use their opening abilities with the new stealth, and not just wait till it ends.
Most of the pets abilities have been removed and its damaged gutted, so I think the emphasis is on the wl now. Significantly less crit now there doesn't appear to be any stalker like tactic.

So theres no way of improving the pets stats now is that right? Couldnt see a way in game, through any combination of stance and tactic.

Also, with brute force, full grown and a str pot, primal fury only boosted str by around 50, not the 125 on tool tip. Think its just it doesnt stack with str pots, which may be intentional.

gandresch

Post#27 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Well i dont like the WLs change. That is not the class i startet to play and know. It is a complete new class in my opinion and i dont like at all.
I didnt liked the "new" Guardian tree before. I used it because of KD and frenzy but still went with full Strength like i used it before that change. I said to Torque aswell that the change was a fail.
But those changes now may do love some players (i think?) but i dont like it at all.

The WL was my only class on live. Now i have much more, but he is/was my main. I am thinking really if i should stop to play the WL because of those changes.

Wonder what other WLs are thinking off the changes.

Greeting
Khorhall

chakzo

Post#28 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:01 pm

Stance dance for WL is after first try quite hard. You still need command the pet...
Anyway its raising a skill requirement too another lvl

Ads
OgiWanBG

Post#29 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:09 pm

sooooo we have to stance dance now ? Thats a bit odd but we'll see.
Optimuss - WL - rr57
Ogimir - SW - rr65

Azarael

Post#30 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:13 pm

WL could not be raised in power without a limiter.