Ads

Server Patch notes 08/10/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
berneke91

Re: Server Patch notes 08/10/2018

Post#11 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:41 pm

Cords for Smugglers is 20k - 38k in IC

Smuggler sells Subjugator items in exchange for "smuggler" items (just renamed Subjugator, same stats etc).

So you can trade your duplicates for a new weapon etc.
Jucka Skullcrusher - Blorc RR8X
Melwin Smelwin - SH RR8X
Juckanizer - Mara RR7X
Demagoguery - Zealot RR40
Juckalainen - DoK RR40
Choptastic - Choppa RR4X

Ads
Hat

Post#12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:50 pm

As good as the subjugator vendor is, it would be even better if you added genesis items to his loot table because the amount of genesis duplicates i've gotten on all my alts makes me cry.

wonshot

Post#13 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:56 pm

How many weeks has it been now since we actually had balance changes, and the last one was leaving one of the two realms in a horrible state when it comes to matching crowdcontrol.

But this fact seem to be well ignored, despite most of the remaining order guilds are struggling to find motivation to log in. Previously we have heard promises of future reverts if changes go out of hand, but where is the action for this dire situation where we have had 4 weeks now(?)

The Reverting of Aza's WL changes not only seemed like trying to remove any memory of him, but also seemed to cater towards a portion of solo players no longer enjoying their class for a bracket of balancing that has been underlined as not balanced towards. Not only did this revert screw up balance in realm warfare to a degree where people just dont have interest in playing any more, plus removing one more frontliner in order warbands, pushing us back to Brightwizard heavy comps without reverting the same set of changes that was made along with the Aza WL = Brightwizard and Mara M2.

Look I am understanding and reasonable as to how balancing, process, and getting a new team sorted takes time. But it just seems like this situation is not accepted as critical.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

dansari

Post#14 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:13 pm

wonshot wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:56 pm Look I am understanding and reasonable as to how balancing, process, and getting a new team sorted takes time. But it just seems like this situation is not accepted as critical.
Yep, I totally understand. Just asking for a bit more patience... WL & Scout SW was pushed to devs last night. Since these are major changes we're going to test dps output on dev first before bringing to live.
<Salt Factory>

Aurandilaz

Post#15 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Can't you guys just revert back the M2 of Mara and BW, and then revert back BW FF (nerfed due to state of high disrupt, but now that state of game is gone but nerf remains...???)... while we spend the next 3-10 months waiting until you guys figure how to balance now that Aza no longer is no longer allowed to help you guys? - in case you make WL viable for WB, or in case you make Engi good for WB, or in case you make WH valid pick for WB, or in case SW stops being a crap class.
RvR largescale balance is absurd in its current state.
Until you figure how to make new "balanced" warband composition with other classes, until that day arrives, can we get back some of the BW stuff back?

dansari

Post#16 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:34 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:19 pm Can't you guys just revert back the M2 of Mara and BW, and then revert back BW FF (nerfed due to state of high disrupt, but now that state of game is gone but nerf remains...???)... while we spend the next 3-10 months waiting until you guys figure how to balance now that Aza no longer is no longer allowed to help you guys? - in case you make WL viable for WB, or in case you make Engi good for WB, or in case you make WH valid pick for WB, or in case SW stops being a crap class.
Until you figure how to make new "balanced" warband composition with other classes, until that day arrives, can we get back some of the BW stuff back?
At this point, no, we'd prefer not to do that as our time is being spent on getting WL where it needs to be. The change to BW m2 was needed at the time and is probably what we will stick with going forward, so why revert something with the intention of reverting it back later? I get that it's frustrating in the game's current state. That's not our intent. But it's also kinda rude to ask for something while also exaggerating the length in which it takes us to "figure out" warband balance, since we've only *really* been going at it for about two and a half weeks.
<Salt Factory>

Lesnoj

Post#17 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:43 pm

dansari wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:13 pm
wonshot wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:56 pm Look I am understanding and reasonable as to how balancing, process, and getting a new team sorted takes time. But it just seems like this situation is not accepted as critical.
Yep, I totally understand. Just asking for a bit more patience... WL & Scout SW was pushed to devs last night. Since these are major changes we're going to test dps output on dev first before bringing to live.
Thank you for discribing the situation at the moment. For us who like our classes each patch that doesn't bring changes to it is a pain :) We will keep waiting then...

Acidic

Post#18 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:44 pm

dansari wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:34 pm
Aurandilaz wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:19 pm Can't you guys just revert back the M2 of Mara and BW, and then revert back BW FF (nerfed due to state of high disrupt, but now that state of game is gone but nerf remains...???)... while we spend the next 3-10 months waiting until you guys figure how to balance now that Aza no longer is no longer allowed to help you guys? - in case you make WL viable for WB, or in case you make Engi good for WB, or in case you make WH valid pick for WB, or in case SW stops being a crap class.
At this point, no, we'd prefer not to do that as our time is being spent on getting WL where it needs to be. The change to BW m2 was needed at the time and is probably what we will stick with going forward, so why revert something with the intention of reverting it back later? I get that it's frustrating in the game's current state. That's not our intent. But it's also kinda rude to ask for something while also exaggerating the length in which it takes us to "figure out" warband balance, since we've only *really* been going at it for about two and a half weeks.
At least it’s real 2 weeks and not 2weeks TM ROR

Anyway good to see the things moving again after reorg

Ads
Bozzax

Post#19 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Q

Flanking / Focus Off / shmy / sorc damage boosts don’t affect PROCs anymore?
Slayer / Choppa mechanic don’t affect PROCs anymore?
Is offhand PROC recieving same change?
Item PROCs I guess as well?

Correct?
Last edited by Bozzax on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
A reasonable RvR system that could make the majority happy http://imgur.com/HL6cgl7

Gangan

Post#20 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:46 pm

berneke91 wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:41 pm Cords for Smugglers is 20k - 38k in IC

Smuggler sells Subjugator items in exchange for "smuggler" items (just renamed Subjugator, same stats etc).

So you can trade your duplicates for a new weapon etc.
Very handy indeed :D

Not sure if all Subjo-weapons are suppossed to be avaible as "smugglers", but e.g. the bigchoppa (or what it is called) is missing atm^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald