Ads

Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Trekman

Re: Server Patch notes 27/10/2018

Post#31 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:42 pm

xSAILORMOONx wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:11 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:27 am I am adamant that the BW (and Marauder) M2 reverts are temporary while we sort stuff out (have more classes viable for WB play so that we can afford to tone down the BW morale a bit/have another M2 dump for marauder that isn't overkill in WB play), but for quite a long time now Order have been suffering in RvR due to the lack of a frontline/viable classes to bring in a min-max setting compared to Destro. BW M2 was a semi-counter to this, hence why we have decided to bring it back (for now) while we assess our options.
So when destro was on farm status for months - this is normal, but when destro have more ppl for 1 week, u ruin RvR again by bring back morale bombing. So all this talks about classes and balance - is nothing. On this server i see only two rules:
Rule number ONE - Order must win in any circumstances. (And what can we saw before - morale bombing with BW is the easiest way).
Rule number TWO - Eternal "balancing" of WL. (To many talks, dramas, changes, reverts for 1 class, isnt it?).
Rule nuber TREE( these is just for luls) - "One time i was killed by DPS DOK so now they must suffer".
I can go on....
These is realy sad...
You are really sad thinking order is gonna win because of a morale bomb, umm. Mara had it also... Destro has better pulls better range and better Dot classes . More melee classes also.

Ads
Dammy095

Post#32 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:50 pm

Trekman wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:42 pm
You are really sad thinking order is gonna win because of a morale bomb, umm. Mara had it also... Destro has better pulls better range and better Dot classes . More melee classes also.
mara ? dot classes? its all about who bombs first, and thats BW

OldSparky

Post#33 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Dammy095 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:50 pm
Trekman wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:42 pm
mara ? dot classes? its all about who bombs first, and thats BW
and don't forget - mara's pull scales with intelligence meaning just about anything with decent disrupt/block will ignore your pull... unless you pull from behind...

Shalktonin

Post#34 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:13 pm

Emo angst is strong with destroy...I thought it was just a myth but seems like destroy lives up to the stereotype...sad.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

Sulorie

Post#35 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Trekman wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:42 pm You are really sad thinking order is gonna win because of a morale bomb, umm. Mara had it also... Destro has better pulls better range and better Dot classes . More melee classes also.
Destro have better dot classes? Could you please play the game before making such comments?
Dying is no option.

TooGraphic

Post#36 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:40 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 pm Will aim to get that Elemental debuff component removed ASAP.
if it has to be changed then replace it with something arguably comparable. the tactic could give rune of cleaving a the mentioned armor debuff and a substantial direct damage component while keeping the dot so it has a chance to proc rune of nullification and actually do some decent damage. sweeping disgorgement and hurts, dont it? are blatantly imbalanced when compared to their direct mirror class tactic on order. while arguably not game breaking it is still a bit insulting to common sense.

mubbl

Post#37 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Okay reset was pressed for rvr, back to arcade style 7secs win or lose...yeah
Armor debuff for order sounds nice, cant wait to see nearly undefendable/unmetigational dmg from slayers with 50%+ crit chance, some nice free parry 20%, some crit dmg+ and around 60%+ armor pen
So rampage for destro next?
@lefze:
Hahaha THAT guy again?
Last edited by mubbl on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

peterthepan3

Post#38 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:03 pm

TooGraphic wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:40 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 pm Will aim to get that Elemental debuff component removed ASAP.
if it has to be changed then replace it with something arguably comparable. the tactic could give rune of cleaving a the mentioned armor debuff and a substantial direct damage component while keeping the dot so it has a chance to proc rune of nullification and actually do some decent damage. sweeping disgorgement and hurts, dont it? are blatantly imbalanced when compared to their direct mirror class tactic on order. while arguably not game breaking it is still a bit insulting to common sense.

It has to be replaced because it provides a significant damage buff for BW. Will factor in your suggestion, and I remind people that there exists a proposal open for such feedback.
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Acidic

Post#39 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:09 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:03 pm

It has to be replaced because it provides a significant damage buff for AOE BW. Will factor in your suggestion, and I remind people that there exists a proposal open for such feedback.
So you have to tone down a support class to allow for boosting top damage source, hmm good plan?

peterthepan3

Post#40 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Acidic wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:09 pm
peterthepan3 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:03 pm

It has to be replaced because it provides a significant damage buff for BW. Will factor in your suggestion, and I remind people that there exists a proposal open for such feedback.
So you have to tone down a support class to allow for boosting top damage source, hmm good plan?
Not sure if you understood what I said (I think I was clear, but just in case I wasn't), so I'll reiterate: 1) BW does not need any buffs; 2) New CR tactic buffs BW; 3) CR tactic needs to be looked at again so that it a) doesn't buff BW, while b) benefits the RP (as well as the realm via armor debuff).
Last edited by peterthepan3 on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.