Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
blaksoso44

Re: Patch Notes 16/02/2019

Post#81 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:56 pm

Congratulations for the work even the road is still long for that is balanced and pleasant for both camps a big gg to you and continue like that
blaksoso blakfufu

Ads
Hugatsaga

Post#82 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Always happy to see new content. Thank you for putting in effort to make this happen!
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#83 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:29 pm

A couple things to alleviate concerns coming next week (or a hotfix I guess), Doomsday weapons will be touched up a bit, I didn't realize they were straight copies of Subjugator without procs. We do want that reward to feel pretty nice when you eventually get it. I'm in planning stages to line up t4 weapons with an actual curve instead of the mess that currently exists.

Overlord/Imperator were carrots to get people in the T2/T3 lakes, but we've long since changed the mechanics, so instead it just became free gear at a long term goal. This is because the current mechanic requires the T2/T3 lakes to push the campaign forward.

As Grunbag mentioned, the appearances used are unique and our current plans for city-tier armors are also going to be unique, therefore these appearances belong on Invader exclusively. We didn't want to take away appearances already earned, so players who have them get to keep them.

Based on the feedback, I'll take into consideration that the sets themselves hold some stat/proc interest and plan accordingly for future gear.

Also regarding Invader gear, vendors will be coming, just lining up the prices for everything. The missing 6/7pc procs are being worked on currently, they've been planned for a while. We shouldn't have any issue getting them out there well before people have their 6th and 7th piece.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

phononHYPE

Post#84 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:40 pm

Well! I'm super excited to see this advances in-game, and appreciate very much the work done on them. As someone 15 exemplars short of what I wanted... meh, I'm here for the game more than anything so all good. Will be fun (<sarcasm) to see fortress at different population times and how that works, but hey, still all good.

Cheers gang.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Toonman

Post#85 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:19 pm

Awesome stuff, thank you for all the hard work RoR Team.

Ryzom

Post#86 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:09 pm

Des are many than us in def :)
Ni dieu ni maître

TenTonHammer

Post#87 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:40 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:29 pm Also regarding Invader gear, vendors will be coming, just lining up the prices for everything.
while i realize its already possible for you to convert invader 1:5 conq medallions

will we see a lowering for prices for conq when invader is fully released as was done with previous sets?

Grobbok

Post#88 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm

sorry Devs, but these fortress are one BIG mistake
as gameplay it is totally bad, just hour or more of staying in a small room
zerg vs zerg, nothing interesting, wors then a siege of keep
on live game it was the worst part of the game, so it was removed
here is the same, it is boring as hell,
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Ads
peterthepan3

Post#89 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:09 pm sorry Devs, but these fortress are one BIG mistake
as gameplay it is totally bad, just hour or more of staying in a small room
zerg vs zerg, nothing interesting, wors then a siege of keep
on live game it was the worst part of the game, so it was removed
here is the same, it is boring as hell,
Wasn't it players from your guild who kept moaning about forts, city sieges, etc.? And since when have you guys not taken part in zerg v zerg? I don't see you ever taking part in 6v6 (be that in the sc or the events), you run away from equal-number engagements, and only ever engage when you have the numbers in your favour.

Hypocrite.

Rydiak

Post#90 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:13 pm

It just needs some tuning. I expect by the end of the week we'll have what the devs envisioned.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!