Ads

Patch Notes 23/10/2020

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nat3s

Re: Patch Notes 23/10/2020

Post#21 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:01 pm

sogeou wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:56 pm
Deaves wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:56 pm so another patch when order gets buff and destro nerf ! whats that ? like 5 in a row ?
Who got buffed? I see Chosen nerf and WL nerf.

WL got a big buff. Pets will do crazy damage and Guardian WL will be a beast in solo roaming again I suspect.

Can't help but envy them as a solo roaming Mara... Oh well.
Defraz rr81 Magus
Defrack rr81 Mara
Induce rr77 Shaman
rr7x AM, Choppa, WL, WH, WE, BG

Ads
Orgruk

Post#22 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Deaves wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:56 pm so another patch when order gets buff and destro nerf ! whats that ? like 5 in a row ?

nerfing the pets of WLs then buffing them agian with better overall stats... fkn awesome
Couldn't have said it better. But wait, engi's turret is also a pet, no ? :roll:
Last edited by Orgruk on Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

Brakh

Post#23 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Sad for solo chosen/kotobs. I don't get it why? Just to make players admit that these classes are trully aura buffbots and proceed with unwanted changes to make auras active abilities again? Thats just bad :(

Deaves

Post#24 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:02 pm

sogeou wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:56 pm
Who got buffed? I see Chosen nerf and WL nerf.
the nerf is for chosen and kbos but the pet buff is for all pet users and since destro pets dies from aoe and order dosent the hp/crit/dmg/armor pen bonus from the WL will buff thier pet hence a order buff and a nerf for destro due to squig changes and WL buff

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#25 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:03 pm

zulnam wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:46 pm Mighty Soul / Discordant Winds removed.
Spoiler:
The dev team probably closed the site and discord for the weekend. I can't imagine them releasing this and expecting applause

I mean, you want the meta to be class-role oriented; fine. But at least go all out. no more dps specs for support classes; no more 2Hs for tanks. Do it.
They haven't. Don't disparage staff, that should be pretty clear in the TOS.

Several of the Chosen abilities already do Spirit damage. We added Elemental damage to two of the Knight abilities where it made sense. You have more options on Knight without needing to use a tactic slot. The tactics themselves were converting all damage from all sources to magical damage, and for guys with big swords, that ain't right. They're primarily physical damage dealers outside of a few abilities. For people that were aware of this unintended effect, it's probably a nerf.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Deaves

Post#26 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:05 pm

Orgruk wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:02 pm

nerfing the pets of WLs then buffing them agian with better overall stats... fkn awesome
Couldn't have said it better. But engi's turret is also a pet, no ? :roll:
yeah it counts as a pet witch makes sense since magus does aswell, but engies are the last class that need a buff.. order are so stacked on SW and Engies already, cant even pass keep walls without getting dotted with 1 gcd and die 10 sec later, dots needs a HEAVY nerf in this game.

Orgruk

Post#27 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:06 pm

Deaves wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:05 pm yeah it counts as a pet witch makes sense since magus does aswell, but engies are the last class that need a buff.. order are so stacked on SW and Engies already, cant even pass keep walls without getting dotted with 1 gcd and die 10 sec later, dots needs a HEAVY nerf in this game.
Amen!
My Choppa/Slayer proposals : Better Rage > GTDC replacement > Balance

BelligerentBob

Post#28 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:08 pm

Wow bad time to main a Chosen. Imagine going thru Gunbad, BB/BE, BS, countless keeps, forts, and cities to acquire Bloodlord, Warlord, and Sovereign only to be completely neutered.

I think now is the right time for someone from the RoR team to make a post addressing the community and laying out a roadmap for balancing changes....
[Hemingway Daiquiri(s)]

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#29 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:09 pm

BelligerentBob wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:08 pm Wow bad time to main a Chosen. Imagine going thru Gunbad, BB/BE, BS, countless keeps, forts, and cities to acquire Bloodlord, Warlord, and Sovereign only to be completely neutered.

I think now is the right time for someone from the RoR team to make a post addressing the community and laying out a roadmap for balancing changes....
There isn't much of a roadmap. We have regular discussions, people bring up issues they have concerns with. Changes are generally made under consensus.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Sapblatter

Post#30 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:10 pm

Best patch ever, love running around aoeing my own faction and seeing them lose health.