Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zxul

Re: Changelog 29/09

Post#61 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:34 pm

Tiggo wrote:
Zxul wrote:
Azarael wrote:I don't quite get it.

If you're in a group, the kill XP is split anyway, so you're not getting any less than the DPS are. You still get more than everyone else does, because only you have access to the healing pools.

Some of you seem to believe that playing healer is a job for which you require some kind of special compensation.
In theory, helping your team and all that.

Practically- who actually cares about a pug team he joined in scs, and who will actually want to play a healbot instead of actually fighting, when reward for it is same or barely bigger then for fighting?

this is a false argument, if you dont like being a healer DONT BE ONE. Chosing a class should never be tied to what rewards awaits you.
I'm not the one who will complain if I go dps in scs- the ones to complain will be the ones who won't get heals.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Soulcheg

Post#62 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:34 pm

xyeppp wrote:
Tesq wrote: what respecialization issue?
Speccing Funnel Power, activating it and respeccing into something else letting you keep FP :^)
Darn, why noone tell me about such things :/
[RU]GreenFire. //Grimward/Albiona/Edwin/many others

Tesq

Post#63 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:16 pm

was only bw or there were only buf...just know if only biase orders :D

Anyway exept the renwo sharing problem , the worst one is aerver lag atm, this morning was really bad.

paps

Post#64 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:14 pm

With this:
kintari wrote: [LOS]
Line-of-sight checks on AOE abilities have been enabled in the following areas:
- All scenario maps
- Tier1 and Tier2 Empire/Chaos pairings
Think now we dont need this any more...
SigmarPriest wrote: [World]
- Frontal AoEs will miss if the target is more than 10ft above or below you
So "stresfull" when Slayer aoe dont hit targets on slopes/curved bridges/hills etc, bigest problem is with ONslaught.

I love this!!!
kintari wrote: [Combat]
- Fixed some code to improve the melee range if both targets were moving
Thx for updates!
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

kintari
Former Staff

Post#65 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:47 pm

paps wrote:I love this!!!
kintari wrote: [Combat]
- Fixed some code to improve the melee range if both targets were moving
The melee range fix is all Aza's doing. I haven't tried it out yet, but I hear it's a noticeable improvement?
Arguru ♦ Kintari

paps

Post#66 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:07 pm

kintari wrote: The melee range fix is all Aza's doing. I haven't tried it out yet, but I hear it's a noticeable improvement?
did just 1 SC and think is much better even jumping bug was not noticeable.
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

Abolition

Post#67 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:35 pm

alan19 wrote:No joke, dots are annoying when you want to ambush the enemy !
I'm looking forward to this being removed. No point trying to do sneaky stuff in the Lakes when you show up on mini maps as a big dot.

SCs it's fine. ORvR it's ehhh.
Image Abolition | Image AboGroupHeals | Image DontEatMe Bro

Azarael

Post#68 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:02 am

Fixed an issue just now which caused all pet abilities to have 5ft range.

Ads
Kushido

Post#69 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:51 am

Azarael wrote:I don't quite get it.

If you're in a group, the kill XP is split anyway, so you're not getting any less than the DPS are. You still get more than everyone else does, because only you have access to the healing pools.

Some of you seem to believe that playing healer is a job for which you require some kind of special compensation.
normanis wrote:byt what do healers who are not in wb or group because no space?
Azarael wrote:And what about tanks that are not in WB or group because no space?
it is not a "game problem", it is a people's mind problem
because of my experience with WAR i can be a "pug healer" but i will try my best to hold ppl alive, especially this actual until lvl 20 for healers (cos of group heal), so after 20 lvl i'd better to be in group than in "solo mod", just cos i can hold more ppl (even on sc's i went "solo" only if both our groups have 2 healers back on live server)
same for dps (tanks just giving themselfs pain in an ass if going solo mod), i can be a solo-pug dps, i know, im withouth any help from healer, what can i do? i can defend my team healers instead of just rushing from WC and dieing by cooldown
simply because i know that if im playing for my team and not for "my renown only" i'll get more, maybe not in near future but in future perspective at all
this game for TEAMPLAY in most possible way which you can try to find anywhere atm (and ofc back in the days), you have good group with 2 healers, 2 tanks, 1aoe, 1direct dps - you can feel yourself good on sc's
you have at least 2 same balanced groups and they are listening to their leader - you will wipe 3-5 groups of enemies by using for your advantage any door, mountain, wall, etc
the game giving you instruments but not giving you the working way - all wins/loses its only results of brain games of ppl
your idea was wrong - you wiped, your idea was right - you won and can use it more but always adapt it to actual situation

but yea its only imo and ofc im wrong cos everybody here playing only to get all and not to give something :mrgreen:

Landaren

Post#70 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:14 pm

A little off topic.

Do you guys know why world object/terrain "grab" you?
Don't know how many times I've died to those darn rocks champs challenging me

Not asking for a fix or anything, just curious