Recent Topics

Ads

questions about missing guilds

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
geezereur

Re: questions about missing guilds

Post#11 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:40 pm

Natherul wrote:
geezereur wrote:
Natherul wrote:as far as I can tell Aza is in the process of restoring the lost guilds, I cant answer any of the technical questions i'm afraid.
Ok thanks I thought I lost them.
CHeck if your guild is on the list at:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15164

If its not and the guild is gone entirely (no members at all) reply to the thread name of guild and leader and aza will look at it. IF the guild is still in the game but some members are gone they will have to be reinvited from scratch.

Yeah I had both a Order and Destro Guilds and both Guilds lost all its members posting in other thread.

Ads
Cornerback

Post#12 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:49 pm

RyanMakara wrote:
Cornerback wrote:Why don't you just do a small rollback after all the issues with guilds, quests and items? Shouldn't be an issue if regular db backups are made...
Last backup was made two months ago. Would you prefer rolling back to that game state for the sake of guilds?
No. But it may be a reason to rethink your backup frequency...
~~ Guild leader of Elements & Elementz ~~

Order: Grombrindal (IB), Gromsson (Engi), Dwaini (RP), Snobbi (Slayer), Khadgar (BW)

Destruction: Xeyron (Magus), Antyria (DoK), Antyrai (Witch Elf), Medigit (Smol Waaaghboss)

Zanilos

Post#13 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:52 pm

Use the command, /guildinvite, you can bypass all permissions. Anyone can guild invite.

mogt

Post#14 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:53 pm

the guild is broken again with the members?

we had first 43 members if the rollback came, then the server craashes, and now i login and now the guildmember are just 19.

Vrierst

Post#15 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:24 pm

I have guild now, but it gave only 1 Guild leader when we were 3, and the one remaining is a missing guild leader. What must I do to take the control of the guild back?
“Vrierst Wilderin, Isha's Champion, who runs on the wind, who shines through the fog, who hides behind the flame, who pierces the evil hearts. High Elf, Shadow Warrior, the Sorrow Holder, Empire Hero, Kingdom Protector, Dwarves Friend,..."

shaunieboy

Post#16 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi,

I can confirm that both guilds have disappeared and not in the list in a previous post.

Order guild was Shadowlords, Boss Kaleo

Destruction guild was Shadowhordes, Boss Slykova.

To my knowledge its only the last week or so they have dissappeared.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#17 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:14 pm

Cornerback wrote:
RyanMakara wrote:
Cornerback wrote:Why don't you just do a small rollback after all the issues with guilds, quests and items? Shouldn't be an issue if regular db backups are made...
Last backup was made two months ago. Would you prefer rolling back to that game state for the sake of guilds?
No. But it may be a reason to rethink your backup frequency...
You might actually be right about that ^^

Arobain

Post#18 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:34 pm

you can invite using /guildinvite name, no matter the guild permissions

Ads
Leashedragon

Post#19 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:22 am

Ok, posted in the topic claiming my guild. Is there anything else I need to do? Do I need to be online at all? Or is it mostly just "sit back and wait"?

I haven't been on much due to life and just want to reassure myself.
Order
Shyalhyn - WL | Tserabyth - AM | Ayvah - WP | Knalli - Engi | Ihli - SW | Lillixy - WH
Destruction
Bashet - Zealot | Brivahnia - BG | Malachovian - Marauder | Verscelia - Sorc | Alyxia - WE
You'll most likely see me running around with my boyfriend, Pav.

georgehabadasher

Post#20 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:44 pm

I don't want to spam the other topic, and I haven't seen this answered so I'll ask here. Is there anything we need to do/any time we need to be online to get our guild restored? Some people have reported getting their guilds back, but ours hasn't been restored.

I really appreciate all the effort that's gone into resolving this, and like to know if there's anything I need to do to facilitate the process.