Recent Topics

Ads

Items lost from returned mail

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
emiliorv
Suspended

Items lost from returned mail

Post#1 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am

Hello

Few days ago i was farming and send mats from butchering to a alter to get space on bag, next day i logged on alter and returned the mail....so, i got the mail returned but was empty, any items attached on mail...

Is this normal? Is there any way to get the items back??

Ads
Tesq

Re: Items lost from returned mail

Post#2 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:53 pm

the itiem will be not refund , but you should put this on bugtracker to prevnt future bug

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#3 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 pm

Damm....that was a nice bunch of stacks....so at least only a few hours to farm again, will be worse if another kind of items were lost.
I will add this to bugtracker. Thanks for reply

blaqwar

Post#4 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:37 pm

This already is on the bugtracker (and here) and is not a priority fix at the moment. Live and learn... for now...

The work-around for this issue is to claim the mail and pick up the attachments and then send them back from your inventory instead of simply using the return mail function. Also make sure to not forget any sent mail for over 30 days because mail that was automatically sent back after expiring will also arrive without the attachments.

Revec

Post#5 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:07 pm

blaqwar wrote:This already is on the bugtracker (and here) and is not a priority fix at the moment. Live and learn... for now...

The work-around for this issue is to claim the mail and pick up the attachments and then send them back from your inventory instead of simply using the return mail function. Also make sure to not forget any sent mail for over 30 days because mail that was automatically sent back after expiring will also arrive without the attachments.

i was just about to ask on the latter part of what you said. atleast now i know what happend to it. hopefully it will get fixed in the future, but i wouldnt say this is a priority in any case., cheers for info
Clar Karond - Dragonback Mountains - Karak Eight Peaks - Karak Norn/Azgal

Dabbart

Post#6 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:12 pm

Also on this, don't send CoD unless you are sure the person is online and not flying. Otherwise, the CoD can just disappear... known bug already.

Just take your time and don't try to rush anything mail related. Otherwise it'll cost you a lot more time/gold...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

blaqwar

Post#7 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Dabbart wrote:Also on this, don't send CoD unless you are sure the person is online and not flying. Otherwise, the CoD can just disappear... known bug already.

Just take your time and don't try to rush anything mail related. Otherwise it'll cost you a lot more time/gold...
Indeed, even entering the scenario might get your CoD mail lost, it seems loading screens in general tend to displace your character. I'd suggest avoid using CoD entirely and be careful when mailing valuable items or gold.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#8 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:33 pm

Last question....is worth if i try to talk with a gm in-game and tell the problem and ask if i can get items back?? or is totally a waste of time trying this and there is no way to get them back??

I´m sorry if looks like i insist too much....but i really don´t know how much work is behind a issue like this (get a mail back), probably is a loot of work for a GM do it (and im sure they have better things to do), but maybe is a easy thing and i can get them...

Ads
Kragg

Post#9 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:18 pm

emiliorv wrote:Last question....is worth if i try to talk with a gm in-game and tell the problem and ask if i can get items back?? or is totally a waste of time trying this and there is no way to get them back??

I´m sorry if looks like i insist too much....but i really don´t know how much work is behind a issue like this (get a mail back), probably is a loot of work for a GM do it (and im sure they have better things to do), but maybe is a easy thing and i can get them...
I wouldn't bother. They do not return said items so asking them is likely a waste of your time, and theirs.
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance