Recent Topics

Ads

Apothecary skill reset to 0

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Mars

Apothecary skill reset to 0

Post#1 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:15 am

Hi

I was going around altdorf talking to NPCs, and spoke to the hedge wizard and absentmindedly clicked "learn trade skill". This deleted my apoth skill and replaced it with talisman making. Is there any way to get my apoth level back? It was a pain in the ass to level, I had just gotten it to 150. I had leveled it alongside my cultivating skill.

I wish there was a warning or some kind of indication before it just deleted your crafting skill.

I'd appreciate any help please. I was looking forward to finally being able to make some money and be able to afford respec'ing my skills lol

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: Apothecary skill reset to 0

Post#2 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:22 am

A lot of Quality of life functions and features haven't been fixed/implemented. This is one of them, so don't expect it to be fixed any time soon. With that said due to the nature of the project, we don't compensate players for accidents or misfortunes that may occur.

Perhaps if someone within game is kind enough to help you level up your original skill once more, there's nothing else that can be done.

Fey

Re: Apothecary skill reset to 0

Post#3 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:13 am

I try to put up seeds of all levels, hopefully someone on Order side does the same. At least the heal spumepetals. Try the AH, cultivating is far far less frustrating than leveling talisman making.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan