Recent Topics

Ads

other faction loot in gold bag

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
raxiael

other faction loot in gold bag

Post#1 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:02 am

hi i just got a gold bag and it gave me a dok chest which i cant use as im a WL. dont know if its a bug or normal but thanks for help

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: other faction loot in gold bag

Post#2 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:53 am

Proof and details?
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

raxiael

Post#3 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:12 am

haveing problems sharing the screen shot got a gold bag in t2 pvp for reward gave me a few rewards one of which was the dok chest i thought it might of been an error or something but wasn't. thanks for help

Hargrim
Developer

Post#4 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:57 am

Upload your screenshot here: https://imgur.com

What is your class, rank, renown rank?

raxiael

Post#5 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:09 am

im a white lion rank 20 and RR33
https://imgur.com/a/YFo5u

tiarna

Post#6 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:09 am

the bag system is annoyng..

my kotbs is lvl 40 rr 45.. i do hundred of zone lock, and never take a gold bag until today with this toon.

i take 3 same subj sword..

the last patch, at least for me, worsens the situation.. with many no bag or useless special loot..

i think that every gold/purple bag.. need to contain all the possible reward.. and you can choose what u need.. avoid to be rr60 to complete ur equip.

my 2 cents.

CountTalabecland

Post#7 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:03 pm

tiarna wrote:the bag system is annoyng..

my kotbs is lvl 40 rr 45.. i do hundred of zone lock, and never take a gold bag until today with this toon.

i take 3 same subj sword..

the last patch, at least for me, worsens the situation.. with many no bag or useless special loot..

i think that every gold/purple bag.. need to contain all the possible reward.. and you can choose what u need.. avoid to be rr60 to complete ur equip.

my 2 cents.
I feel your pain. As a SnB tank the odds of getting a shield in a purp bag is 1/4 I believe or 1/6? If irmc there is a 1h hammer, 2h hammer, cloak, and there may even be an 1h axe and a 2h axe? But if you are going def tank then the scen 1h axe with tough/wounds and crit reduction will always be preferable to an offensively geared weapon. The number of options in a bag are hard enough w/o duplicates. I wouldn't mind a longer grind if there was a way to make progress towards it. Currently if you blow your purp bag bonus and get a duplicate you need to start all over again without even having a better chance of getting what you want the next time.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.