Recent Topics

Ads

Wtfast help

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
H0m3le5S

Wtfast help

Post#1 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:58 am

Hi,

So some people have suggested using Wtfast to cut down on my lag when I play the game. I downloaded it and got it to work once and was blown away by the results...so I bought it and now I have only been able to get it to work one more time...Every time I try to get it to connect it won't...it just loads up and on the little window on the right on the main page where it usually says handshaking and logging in it just stays black and then I get an error that closes the game..."Authentication Failed Error" ... I can run the game normally but still get lag so I think it's trying to connect to something but doesn't work. Please can anyone help! Thanks

Ads
Telperien

Re: Wtfast help

Post#2 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:16 pm

I tried wtfast few years ago, I remember I loved how it worked but I had problems with launching RoR as well. There was other way of launching right? As a background thingy, can you try that?

Edit:
I found this:
Scambug wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:36 am
1) Launch WTFast and login to your account.
2) Select "Custom Games" and click on "Add".
3) Configure your custom game:
Name: whatever you want
Game executable file: Browse and locate your WAR.exe file. It's in the main game folder, top level.
Select "Run with Launcher" , browse and locate your RoRLauncher.exe file. Same place as previous file.
Click OK to close the config screen
4) Make sure you have your new custom game selected under "Game" and pick whatever you usually use for network options. DON'T CLICK ON PLAY YET.
5) Launch RoRLauncher.exe , put in your login and password. DON'T CLICK ON CONNECT YET.
6) Go back to WTFast and click the "PLAY" button. Wait a couple seconds.
7) Go back to the launcher and now click on "CONNECT".

Apparently the first time you try this after a PC restart, it won't work and you'll get a timeout. Just quit WAR, quit the launcher and start over, it should work the 2nd time and until you reboot your system.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

rogg

Post#3 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:04 am

If I remember right, I had emailed WTFast asked about private server support, but they said they didn't support any games running on private server. Some peeps was tried to optimized the backdoor with coded but that will lock your account (maybe IP) forever. Some VPN like expressvpn should fixed some maxi laggy if you playing at high population zone. Hopely can help you some info!
Ta

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:55 am

Unfortunately I had the same problem with any ping program. I do not know why RoR has this lock, the devs ask us to use it when we can not connect to the server because of another problem but the ports are blocked.