Recent Topics

Ads

Stuck in city siege

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Sarkon

Stuck in city siege

Post#1 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:23 am

After finishing the recent IC siege, I noticed all the other characters disappeared. Tried recalling to no avail. Could not even access game menu to log off. Now trying to relog that character (Grimsongs) loops me back to connection screen that goes nowhere.

Ads
Amdus

Re: Stuck in city siege

Post#2 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:34 am

I have the exact same issue. I try to login, the music fades, it seems like it loads, but then it's just like in picture. Nothing happens, I try to input /stuck, /stuck /stuck, and nothing happens.
Spoiler:

bralax

Post#3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:40 am

I am experiencing the same thing as well.

Cyricx12

Post#4 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:47 pm

This also happened to me.

kayin

Post#5 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm

If this happens do not log out but instead contact a gm to pirt you out. If you do log off that character then you have to wait till the seige is completely over to get back on said character. Devs are aware of the bug and hopefully have a hotfix soon.

awmc82

Post#6 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:25 pm

kayin wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm If this happens do not log out but instead contact a gm to pirt you out. If you do log off that character then you have to wait till the seige is completely over to get back on said character. Devs are aware of the bug and hopefully have a hotfix soon.
The siege has been over since last night and I still cannot log on to my character. Tried several times and still get the black screen (same screen shot posted above). What to do now that city is completely over and still not working?

Cyricx12

Post#7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:28 pm

kayin wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:18 pm If this happens do not log out but instead contact a gm to pirt you out. If you do log off that character then you have to wait till the seige is completely over to get back on said character. Devs are aware of the bug and hopefully have a hotfix soon.
So how do we fix it now?

kayin

Post#8 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:29 pm

Sorry if it still black screens you, if thats the case we will have to hit up a dev for help. Just know the delayed relog worked for some others last night.

Ads
awmc82

Post#9 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:31 pm

kayin wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:29 pm Sorry if it still black screens you, if thats the case we will have to hit up a dev for help. Just know the delayed relog worked for some others last night.
Yeah, seems like a lot of people are having this issue. Logged last night after I could not get in then tried to get on this morning to the same problem. How would I go about contacting a dev to get this resolved?

Thokkgrin

Post#10 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:18 pm

i was in ic destro city def and now i cant log with my main