Recent Topics

Ads

RVMOD_Player Status Addon Problem

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
LukaVisnjic45

RVMOD_Player Status Addon Problem

Post#1 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:15 pm

Hey, people of the best MMO community, I recently downloaded all of RMVOD addons and I have one little annoying problem. My vertical health and AP bar are always fading away. Opacity always comes to 0 when I die or spawn somewhere and I'm always turning it back on. I'm watching streamers who are playing RoR, and I can see it can be always visible. I tried everything, I looked into RVMOD_Menager, I looked into Layout editor/Windows, I looked into User settings...nowhere to be found. If there is just something to tick on, for allways 100 opacity windows...idk..pls help, this addon is really useful to me, and I already bothered nice people in game enough( /advice). Thanks even for reading this.

Ads
Lilim

Re: RVMOD_Player Status Addon Problem

Post#2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:51 pm

LukaVisnjic45 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:15 pm Hey, people of the best MMO community, I recently downloaded all of RMVOD addons and I have one little annoying problem. My vertical health and AP bar are always fading away. Opacity always comes to 0 when I die or spawn somewhere and I'm always turning it back on. I'm watching streamers who are playing RoR, and I can see it can be always visible. I tried everything, I looked into RVMOD_Menager, I looked into Layout editor/Windows, I looked into User settings...nowhere to be found. If there is just something to tick on, for allways 100 opacity windows...idk..pls help, this addon is really useful to me, and I already bothered nice people in game enough( /advice). Thanks even for reading this.
Hey,

RVMod_PlayerStatus is only visible when you get dmg or any other HP/AP change is happening. You have to modify the code to change it.

LukaVisnjic45

Post#3 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:13 pm

Oh no...i was hoping i don't need to do that...is there any guidance for casual players who can't code?

Lilim

Post#4 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:31 pm

Hey,

yeah I did a little rework...it's not pretty but it works somehow (just do some tests for me, pls :D )

you can download the .lua here

go to: RoR root folder > interface > AddOns > RVMods > RVMOD_Playerstatus > and replace the RVMOD_PlayerStatus.lua one

LukaVisnjic45

Post#5 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:52 pm

omg...u really did that for me..thanks man, gonna try now

LukaVisnjic45

Post#6 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:02 pm

Hey man, as I can see for now that it works! I changed different zones, spawned on different maps and it stays there on 100% opacity. I hope it will stay that way. I don't know how to express gratitude for ur effort Lilim! Thanks a lot! :D

Lilim

Post#7 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:17 pm

LukaVisnjic45 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:02 pm Hey man, as I can see for now that it works! I changed different zones, spawned on different maps and it stays there on 100% opacity. I hope it will stay that way. I don't know how to express gratitude for ur effort Lilim! Thanks a lot! :D
Hey,

as long as there are no issues, im suprised, too :D