Recent Topics

Ads

New PC, No Chars.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Therris

New PC, No Chars.

Post#1 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:31 pm

Been gone from RoR for about 6 or so months, was really enjoying my time ingame until my pc broke and was looking forward to getting back into it when i finally got it fixed.

Well that day has come, and i reinstall RoR to finally play again, and i have to start fresh... my chars are all gone, all the time i put in just vanished... except that they still exist on the armoury...

ive reinstalled twice and looked around for a solution and havent found much other than someone saying that chars are tied to emails... well i only have one account for this game so i would really like to know wtf happened :/

Ads
Therris

Re: New PC, No Chars.

Post#2 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:00 pm

aight, 3 days and no attempt at an awsner, thanks, this player will not be returning. thanks for the information and help -.-

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#3 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:06 pm

95% of the time chars are "gone" they just logged into the wrong account
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Bowldancer

Post#4 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:23 pm

sullemunk wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:06 pm 95% of the time chars are "gone" they just logged into the wrong account
This.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Avelinna

Post#5 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:25 pm

I got a new pc in january its just a case of tracking down youre origonal login details im pretty sure they will be still there. If you had multiple account check them all.