Recent Topics

Ads

Gunbad bosskills dont count for me.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Clue

Gunbad bosskills dont count for me.

Post#1 » Thu May 23, 2024 9:53 am

Been to Gunbad 3 times with a SW.
at the First run i forgot to take quests right away, so i took them after the left wing was cleared.
lucky me got a lot of gold bags,with no duplicates.
second run i got barely any bags. compared to first run.
after the second i checked the quest progress.
i made basically no progress at all. i think one of the quest bosses counted.
after the third run, same story.

after 3 runs quest progress looks like this:
The Thread from Masta Mixa: 1/3
The Thread from Glomp: 0/3
The Thread from Solithex: 1/3
The Thread from Ard tha Feed: 1/3

any idea what to do? thing is, the only part missing redeye part at this point is the shoulders which i'd get from Glomp. which has not counted for me once in 3 runs.

/edit: runs were all smooth. i did not die, and there were no other hickups i noticed.

Ads
Templa

Re: Gunbad bosskills dont count for me.

Post#2 » Thu May 23, 2024 12:05 pm

Same happened for me. i recently ran gunbad 3 times and did not get credited all bosskills. I was dead for 1 kill that did not count but not longer than 1 or 2 minutes.

People were instantly looting Bosses without any regard for dead teammates. Could taht have something to do with it?
I went through a longer break and before my break it was common behavior to ALWAYS wait for rezzes before looting PvE bosses in all dungeons.
Image Image

Shima

Re: Gunbad bosskills dont count for me.

Post#3 » Thu May 23, 2024 3:37 pm

Templa wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:05 pm Same happened for me. i recently ran gunbad 3 times and did not get credited all bosskills. I was dead for 1 kill that did not count but not longer than 1 or 2 minutes.

People were instantly looting Bosses without any regard for dead teammates. Could taht have something to do with it?
I went through a longer break and before my break it was common behavior to ALWAYS wait for rezzes before looting PvE bosses in all dungeons.
The kill count for quest doesn't have anything with looting the body. You complete the quest's requisite on kill and not on loot.

Either way, I suggest you both and whoever have this problem to check Bugtracker to see if there's a thread open already about this issue and reply this thread, or open a new one in case this to be a new problem not related yet.