- Over the last minute of any scenario, the winner's score will tend towards 500, and the loser's score will be scaled by a similar factor. This means that is is now impossible for a scenario to end without one team having scored 500 points and receiving full rewards for their efforts, and it means that a hard-fought draw will reward both teams well.
- The reward for all scenarios is based on the scenario's average completion time. Scenarios of greater average duration provide greater rewards.
- Scenarios reward their own unique sets of armour, which are based around the off-specs of a class (DPS healer, DPS tank, defensive DPS, etc.)
- The following scenarios are treated as objective-based on this server:
- Stonetroll Crossing
- Phoenix Gate
- Black Fire Basin
- High Pass Cemetery
- Talabec Dam
- Howling Gorge
- Serpent's Passage
- Logrin's Forge
- Kills provide only a scenario point reward.
- The reward for winning the scenario is the base reward plus the XP and renown which would have been provided by killing every member of the enemy team twice, scaled by (teamScore/500). These rewards will be scaled by the average completion time of the scenario, as normal, and are based upon a 6 minute average scenario duration, which is the average for Nordenwatch.
- A chance to drop loot is rolled for every team player for every 150 points scored in the scenario.
- If a spawncamp or complete domination is detected, the scenario will end much faster and the rewards for the dominating team will be halved. This will be triggered if the dominating side has at least 15 kills and 50 points, outscores the dominated side by a factor of 3 and either outkills the dominated side by a factor of 2 with a moderate spawncamp factor, or has a high spawncamp factor. Now that the exact conditions are here, I look forward to premades attempting to dodge them so that I can refine them even further.
Thus, on this server, objective-based scenarios must be played around objectives for maximum reward.