Recent Topics

Ads

The Best Solo Que in RoR [VIDEO]

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
freshour
Banned

Re: The Best Solo Que in RoR [VIDEO]

Post#11 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Yeah I think what I meant is do they dance around the mechanic still? I know that the hybrids can do some pretty cool stuff but mostly I just meant for most effective healing.

Like is your best healing from just casting only heals or trying to mix in life taps to get play the mechanic back and forth still?

Ads
Landgoat

Re: The Best Solo Que in RoR [VIDEO]

Post#12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:48 pm

freshour wrote:Yeah I think what I meant is do they dance around the mechanic still? I know that the hybrids can do some pretty cool stuff but mostly I just meant for most effective healing.

Like is your best healing from just casting only heals or trying to mix in life taps to get play the mechanic back and forth still?
My best healing in SC was yes just casting HoTs, big ST heal, and AoE heal. I was running two defensive Tactics though; Run Away! and Whazat Behind You which can make surviving easier, but lower heal values.

If you're confident the backline won't be compromised or if playing with a solid team, or rather, not against anything deadly, you could drop one or two of those for other heal tactics like Extra Special Mushrooms (10% heal crit) .. etc.

I can still hit 230-280k heals in some SCs, and i've seen Totom do about 550k heals in a SC, Howling Gorge, very recently (it lasted a full 15min).

Currently, I don't use lifetap at all.
WAAAAGH!
Shaman/ Landy - rr80
BG/ Killadelph - rr70