Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
blaqwar

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#101 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:59 am

Karl wrote:Nice vid as allways, mate :)

Check out the addon "everybodyguard" for faster guard switching and GES for distans to guarded "target" and health - makes it easier to float guard - and also ThinkOutLoad" to let the group know who you guard atm :)
I believe GES itself gives you the option to announce guard in the channel of your choice. So no need for more wannabe Norkalli spammers with TOL :P

Ads
Karl

Post#102 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:35 am

blaqwar wrote:
Karl wrote:Nice vid as allways, mate :)

Check out the addon "everybodyguard" for faster guard switching and GES for distans to guarded "target" and health - makes it easier to float guard - and also ThinkOutLoad" to let the group know who you guard atm :)
I believe GES itself gives you the option to announce guard in the channel of your choice. So no need for more wannabe Norkalli spammers with TOL :P
Lol, let's all do the Norkalli an announce your every move :P

Martok

Post#103 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:50 pm

There are many aspects of this game which I love, but one of them has always been the hide and seek nature of open RvR roaming. Admittedly that activity is more fun to do than it may be to watch, but seriously, time index 24:25 through 28:30. Worth every second.

This video has a bit of everything. It begins with action in the Lost Temple of Isha, my favorite scenario in the game, followed by an attempt to defend the keep in KV. Then the real fun begins. I do a bit of open RvR roaming looking for a few One v One fights. At times that requires a bit of patience.

The rock scene. Once this video is posted I will never get away with that again. However patience is a virtue, and sometimes it pays off. And then again.

As always thanks for watching.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#104 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:51 am

For what it is worth I had great fun during these fights. We took the keep in Dragonwake without opposition. And then Destruction arrived on the battlefield and really made things difficult.

Post Keep take fights in Dragonwake during the attempt to lock the zone. A few good running battles against the forces of Destruction, the last of which was...different. Reading the chat channels will help make sense of what is going on, as I was trying to fight and co-lead at the same time.

A lake full of Destro, priceless.

Video two is the continuation of the fight to lock the zone, during which we keep running into a Destruction pre-made. Eventually we seal the deal, but it was a fun experience laced with decent fighting all around.

Martok

Post#105 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:55 am

Recorded 2/20/17. Action in the Umbra Chaotica, featuring a fight I probably would have lost if not for a bit of timely intervention. Zombie Mode off.

My thanks to Zarfii, Gloinnn, and Daddee.

Martok

Post#106 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:01 am

Earlier today I logged into the game in Dragonwake to find a massive fight in progress. Destruction was, of course, just winding the clock to lock the zone, but upon accomplishing that goal they decided to take what I would call an...unusual...way out. Then a few of us went hunting.

This video features music from the latest mix by Sima Deep, the recently released Underground Resident 072, and is gratefully used with permission. As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#107 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:27 am

There isn't really any great fighting or action in this video, I just recorded it because The Everqueen was there to watch as we took the keep. I mean The Everqueen. For an Elf player, how cool is that?

Martok

Post#108 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Recorded 2/25/17. I started recording this video at the moment the inner keep door in Reikland was destroyed, and stopped recording the instant the Keep Lord, and all of us defending, were dead. 104 seconds. Make of that what you will.

Ads
Martok

Post#109 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:16 am

A brief note. For the record I wish to state again my respect and admiration for the Developers and GM's working on this game. True, for a couple of days following the most recent patch I was a bit...irritated...with the constant Destruction Zerg. But since I have had time to reflect and realized my concerns were unwarranted. I apologize if any of that initial reaction came across in any form. I am grateful for the work done here, and appreciate the opportunity to play this game I love. Therefore once again I sincerely thank all concerned for their efforts and seek only to continue to play and promote the game.

That having been said, back to our regularly scheduled program.

The first video is offered in the hopes it may be of some aid for other players seeking to take down the Lair Boss in Dragonwake.

The second video features action in the Gates of Erkund Scenario while running in a pre-made with Dansaraan and a group of his buddies. Always a pleasure.

As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#110 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:08 am

Recorded 3/2/17. Action in the Reikland Factory Scenario immediately following the zone lock in Reikland. Ranker, Oberhofer and company invited me to run with them, and we had a bit of fun.

Seriously, I didn't know Cegee was a Dev.