Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] Bye-bye 2017, IB compilation

Post#351 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:23 am

krisse wrote:Hey Volgo, thanks for the very entertaining videos! So much fun that people are still making videos for this game :>

I wanted to ask, what addon are you using for PlayerFrames? And, what addon is it that shows the buffs/debuffs above your Unit/Playerframe? The one which is a bar that's counting down, it makes it so easy to see the time left on stuff :)
Pure for the unit frames.
Dufftimer for the CD bars. I linked the download pages for these somewhere in this thread. Time for you to browse through :lol:
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
Hulurtin

Post#352 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Any chance we get a new shiny video soon(ish)?
Hulurtin - Ironbreaker Corporal
Thorgikanzon - Slayer warrior
Alrid - Engineer recruit
Alridokya - Runepriest recruit

Eathisword

Post#353 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 am

Hulurtin wrote:Any chance we get a new shiny video soon(ish)?
No !

I have no clue what to make up as videos anymore. I have made a bunch of montages of solo stuff that progressively went from 1v1 to 1v6 over a 2-3 years span. Don't think I can ever do better/more entertaining than what I have done already, so I won'T be doing more of that.

I did a few guides here and there. But guides don't seem to spark much interest and outside of solo play, I don't feel I know enough to make guides about it anyway.

Crafting is boring and easy. So is farming and all that stuff.

I know squat-flack about PvE, so that is out the window.

I really don't know. And since I don'T know, I don't make :p
I thought making one about keybinds. Maybe one day. People seem to struggle with that. Oh and addons. I get asked in every video what my addons are. Its annoying :lol:
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

DokB

Post#354 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:42 am

Have you considered recording 6man or even just a small scale roaming group? I'm always keen to watch that stuff.
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

zgolec

Post#355 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:47 am

Man you are basically main reason i started to play my nawb IB again.

Could use some more of tutorial vids too :D

11/10 :)
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

kmark101

Post#356 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:47 am

You could do videos in lower tier gear/weapons, let's say roaming in full ruin set and renown 34 weapon, then roaming in full mercenary set, etc... As most of the playerbase is typically on lower level, it would be very interesting and entertaining to watch.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

Telperien

Post#357 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Last video is very entertaining:)
Are you planning on reroll?
Which class would you roll if were rerolling?
+ for addon tutorial and keybinds.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

Eathisword

Post#358 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:20 pm

Telperien wrote:Last video is very entertaining:)
Never rerolling. I have many many level 40 that I never play (slayer, SW, SM, WP, RP, AM, engie, shaman, BG, dok). Once you stick to IB for a while, all other classes feel like boring. Although, I am slowly trying to gear my RP. Its somewhat fun.

Working on the bad gear low renown IB build for now. Should have a video at some point (2 weekstm). Its less bad than I thought. Going for rank 40, renown 35 on IB, using mercenary and ruin gear only.

Addon and keybind videos could be done fairly quick I think. We'll see. Motivation to play is lower than it was (I think I gained like 1 renown rank in 4-5 months).
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Ads
pfs2222

Post#359 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:48 am

Eathisword wrote:
Telperien wrote:Last video is very entertaining:)
Never rerolling. I have many many level 40 that I never play (slayer, SW, SM, WP, RP, AM, engie, shaman, BG, dok). Once you stick to IB for a while, all other classes feel like boring. Although, I am slowly trying to gear my RP. Its somewhat fun.

Working on the bad gear low renown IB build for now. Should have a video at some point (2 weekstm). Its less bad than I thought. Going for rank 40, renown 35 on IB, using mercenary and ruin gear only.

Addon and keybind videos could be done fairly quick I think. We'll see. Motivation to play is lower than it was (I think I gained like 1 renown rank in 4-5 months).
As I am currently thinking about rolling a tank after levelling my engineer to 40/41 and rune priest to 40/48 this would be highly appreciated ! Also some hints about how to get to lv40 quickly, as leveling isn`t exactly my strength...

Bomfur - Runepriest / Glamdulin - Ironbreaker / Tunggdil - Engineer /Snorrij - Slayer

Eathisword

Re: [Volgograd] 2 v 12 parody

Post#360 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:58 am

2 v 12 parody. Some solo fight, some scenario, some duo stuff... intended to be funny in a Canadian way ;)
Spoiler:
I didn't count the destro at the end... and we didn't kill any xD
Edit : working on a UI+Addon and a Keybinding videos as well. Just taking long to make something worth watching.
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.