Recent Topics

Ads

Bright Wizard (Svarz) - 6vX

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
SpacestarKid

Re: Bright Wizard (Svarz) - 6vX

Post#51 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:00 pm

Reesh wrote:At one point he had 3 rotated WoPs on top of other debuffs on him, got healed out without a sweat.
Let's say it's 6000. Minus resist buff = 4k, minus Guard =2k, minus absorbs, detaunt, Challenge... would be good if he had 500 damage. Sorc/BW will never have a good damage against party target.
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

Ads
catholicism198

Post#52 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:11 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: ehm not really. of the 300000 sorc/bw playing only a handful actually play the class well (xiuxiu, korze, svarz, simtex, gloom, squanchy, few others) while the rest aren't really noticeable - which is ironic given the classes' potency.
Aren't those the ones that only run in premades?

Jambalaya

Post#53 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:27 pm

catholicism198 wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote: ehm not really. of the 300000 sorc/bw playing only a handful actually play the class well (xiuxiu, korze, svarz, simtex, gloom, squanchy, few others) while the rest aren't really noticeable - which is ironic given the classes' potency.
That only reinforces his point
Big Yodes

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#54 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:30 pm

catholicism198 wrote:
Can't speak for the others, but I have seen Korze and Xiuxiu be solo roaming/PuGing it a few times. Mostly they run in premades, yeah, but most people who are good get into good guilds and end up playing with those guilds.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Dalgrimar

Post#55 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:36 pm

catholicism198 wrote:
Its not cuz you prefer to pug everything others should do.
Its still a group orientaded game.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

peterthepan3

Post#56 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:31 pm

catholicism198 wrote:
actually korze runs solo too, (as well as in a premade) and has pretty much been beating everyone on destro/order in duels as of late on his sorc, lul. look out for the vid :)

Gegga

Post#57 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:11 am

People need to learn how to cleanse as most of the damage comes from dots ticking in unison with DD, Cleanse is love, Cleanse is life.
Samson Biceps, famous egg.
Not toxic.

magter3001

Post#58 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:46 am

People can learn a lot from watching this video... both people who play BWs and people who go against BWs. ;)
Agrot 35/40 Aggychopp 32/40
Grelin of Magnus/Badlands ;)

Ads
Osred

Post#59 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:13 pm

Question:

How are you able to fire off skills while seemingly facing away from whoever you're targeting. I've tried this myself even at an angle more forgiving than this and I just get out of cone of fire error.
Osri - 40/79 - Runepriest
Osarion 40/82 - Swordmaster
Osgrim 40/74 - Ironbreaker

roadkillrobin

Post#60 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:22 pm

Osred wrote:Question:

How are you able to fire off skills while seemingly facing away from whoever you're targeting. I've tried this myself even at an angle more forgiving than this and I just get out of cone of fire error.
Jump, W and turn and turn back....