Recent Topics

Ads

War Stories With Karisanna

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
charlysixb

Re: War Stories With Karisanna

Post#71 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Pretty much offtopic but i love that techno music.
Peckman And Chifli's

Gobboz Night Fever

Ads
Martok

Post#72 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:57 pm

charlysixb wrote:Pretty much off topic but i love that techno music.
It is good stuff, especially while gaming.

The following video is the longest I have posted, but what is unique about it is the fact at the time I had no idea I was recording it. Apparently I thought I was turning the recorder off when indeed the opposite was true. I don't know how many people will be willing to watch a forty minute Warhammer video, but ultimately I decided to post it for the following reasons.

Lately I have noticed we have a number of new players on the server. Personally I think new players are important to the life-blood of the game, and therefore I do what I can to help them when able. In addition I have been fielding many questions concerning what class to play and in particular whether investing in playing an SM is viable or worth the time. I make no claim nor will I ever make any claim to be the best SM in the game or any ignorant comment along those lines. I'm just someone who loves both the game and this particular class. If this video can be of some help for new players in either deciding to stick around until they grow into Tier Four or aid in choosing a class to play, then mores the better.

I do like the progression this video displays, from riding into the active zone solo with no one else around to becoming part of the larger, more important whole. As always thanks for watching.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Martok

Post#73 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:58 pm

Edit note for those interested. Post number eight in this thread has been edited to reflect a new video for reasons explained there. Just FYI.

Filed under the category of "Why We Lose," action in the Lost Temple of Isha. I got to the SC late and Order was in control. But then we revealed a fatal flaw...

Martok

Post#74 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:08 pm

I am posting this video for two primary reasons. What can be seen is the first series of fights I was able to be part of following the most recent patch. Consequently, during the fight at the Headwall objective some of the running around I do reflects my attempt to position myself and test the nature and effectiveness of the Phoenix's Wing ability. During this fight I did manage to fire off a few such attacks, and for other SM's the results can be seen around the twelve to thirteen minute mark. However these are not the best examples, just examples. Additionally some Engi action is observable for those Engi players interested.

The second reason I posted this is in respect to our Destruction opponents. They did win the fight at the objective, and I thought they might have wanted to see that.

As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#75 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:24 am

This video contains perhaps, with one exception, the best One v. One I have ever engaged in. Just start the video...and wait for it. All due respects to my worthy opponent. And yes I know for some reason my character profile popped up during the fight, but what the heck I was about to respecc anyway.

Toward the end of the video Amidala, Flamers, and Heavyaxe all make an appearance.

coldnegative

Post#76 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:22 pm

Martok wrote:Clash of the Titans
Hardly I deserve that title I'm just a Choppa but that was a nice duel, thanks!

Flamers

Post#77 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Great videos, no need for special editing, just good fights here and there, the overall atmosphere and experience in the game, and of course amazing music!!
Also longer videos 30-40 mins are always welcome since fights can take hours in keeps etc.
Keep up the good work :>

Martok

Post#78 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:43 pm

coldnegative wrote:
Martok wrote:Clash of the Titans
Hardly I deserve that title I'm just a Choppa but that was a nice duel, thanks!
It was a great duel, thank you.
Flamers wrote:Great videos, no need for special editing, just good fights here and there, the overall atmosphere and experience in the game, and of course amazing music!!
Thanks, Flamers! Appreciate the support!

This video was an experiment which didn't quite work out. Over the last few weeks I have received a few suggestions and request to narrate one of my videos and address various points about playing an SM; why I am doing some of the things I do. So I hooked up my microphone and made an attempt. Obviously I didn't have the microphone adjusted properly, as at times you can hear what I am saying while at other times you can't. My apologies, I will work on it. Ultimately I decided to post the video in honor of the other guys in our party. Dansaran is one of the best SW players on the server, while Magnetbeardz, Zabanna, and Blazingbowls are all quite good as well. It was fun running with them and I appreciated the opportunity.

Action in both the Serpent's Passage and the Maw of Madness SC. As always thanks for watching.

Ads
Martok

Post#79 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:26 pm

This video began as a roaming exercise, an activity in which moments of inactivity are often inherent. However I soon encountered a couple of other players out on the same mission and a group was born. We found our share of trouble, and although the length of this video is almost as long as a episode of Star Trek I thought it worth posting.

The House of Black, including a fight with Bellatrix Lestrange. The balcony scene. The mask of night indeed.

As always thanks for watching.

Martok

Post#80 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:08 am

A shorter video recorded between the Keep assaults in Reikland, a series of running fights in and around the Battlefield Objectives. During the last fight we have to try and save the Princess.