Recent Topics

Ads

Peterthepan3's 'L2P' Series - UPDATED [VIDEO]

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Collateral

Re: Peterthepan3's 'L2P' Series - UPDATED [VIDEO]

Post#41 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:34 pm

As far as assists go, I only use the /assist on my action bar that has a key bind. If I want to assist anyone, I simply target them and click the assist key, it will immediately switch to my allies target. Pretty simple to use, and not hard to get a hang of it. But there is a drawback, and that is you have to click the button every time the target is changed, although if you keep track of what your ally is doing, you will know when to use your assist.

Ads
Tankbeardz

Post#42 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 pm

Collateral wrote:As far as assists go, I only use the /assist on my action bar that has a key bind. If I want to assist anyone, I simply target them and click the assist key, it will immediately switch to my allies target. Pretty simple to use, and not hard to get a hang of it. But there is a drawback, and that is you have to click the button every time the target is changed, although if you keep track of what your ally is doing, you will know when to use your assist.
This is what he demo'ed in the video. The drawback is not being able to change it on-the-fly.

Dalgrimar

Post#43 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:25 pm

OMG you are so cute Peter!
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

Arbich
Suspended

Post#44 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:35 pm

Addon Swift Assist works good for changing assist target. Maybe not required, but makes the game more comfortable. :D

And at least as a healer in a PuG-SC you should edit Enemy that it also show the other group (I would go so far that Enemy is required for healer, while only very helpful for other classes). As a tank (like you in your video) its maybe not needed.

Thanks for video. I eagery wait for the second part of the series.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#45 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Enemy is necessary if only for the guard range indicator. Let's you know exactly when you're in or out of guard range, eliminates any need for guess work. It's also good because it will show if anyone else is guarded in group. Which is great because it also tells you who ISN'T guarding, by extension, thereby revealing if you have any Ethnicchampions in group ;)
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!