Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Feroze roaming solo #part5

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
kryss

Re: [Feroze] solo roaming

Post#11 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Krima wrote:the moment I see your video I knew i was in it on that moment u recorded. im still + 45 on you.. Why u have me on ignore in game? lets be friends feroze, no hard feelings.
I am amazed that people use addons to count duel killings, maybe I should do the same, could be interesting

Ads
qwerty113

Post#12 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:08 pm

Krima wrote:the moment I see your video I knew i was in it on that moment u recorded. im still + 45 on you.. Why u have me on ignore in game? lets be friends feroze, no hard feelings.
i dont know what you talking about, i killing you easy
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Foltestik

Post#13 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:09 pm

kryss wrote:
I am amazed that people use addons to count duel killings, maybe I should do the same, could be interesting
its not only for duels its deadblow / deaths ratio on every player

and its muss have addon in war :D

qwerty113

Post#14 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:09 pm

i writed, its just a 1-2 days roaming video, nothing *Special*, i just started recording
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

kryss

Post#15 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:11 pm

Foltestik wrote:
kryss wrote:
its not only for duels its deadblow / deaths ratio on every player

and its muss have addon in war :D
I am always alone in the lakes with the WH, so yeah, duels and 1vs 2-3 is what I do by definition :)

Arteker616

Post#16 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:57 pm

the problem with these videos is always the same , cut and paste good momments added , bad ones trash bin .

The hillarious thing is how u see 2 wes hit him with sever but repel still on 8-)

Atropik

Post#17 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Arteker616 wrote: The hillarious thing is how u see 2 wes hit him with sever but repel still on 8-)
As mighty Azarael said, 8th tovl boss could parry sb and chatter both, so do the characters, stfu and gtfo nubs.
Nicelook | Obey

Arteker616

Post#18 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:11 pm

Atropik wrote:
Arteker616 wrote: The hillarious thing is how u see 2 wes hit him with sever but repel still on 8-)
As mighty Azarael said, 8th tovl boss could parry sb and chatter both, so do the characters, stfu and gtfo nubs.
what part of HIT you miss :D

Ads
Eathisword

Post#19 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:28 pm

Krima wrote: I have to be carefull now.. lll make sure my WE dont get exposed like that again :oops: Amazing how the only death I have to him its on cam :lol:.

He did improved alot his game and hes trying hard...You know when someone is really trying hard, its when they bring those 3 medals 1,8k heal pots from vendor to lakes, thats the rule!! have 2k rvr medals on me, but Ill never buy those 1,8k heal pots, its a rip off!! 1 medal for 1,5k heal pot its the best deal.
Hehehehe, I have you recorded multiple times, but i would never dare use it anymore since you kick my ass 4 out 5 times lol. Speaking of improvement... how I miss the days I could take both you and your bro at the same time... you are #1 in my book of grudges for improvement : from badmode to godmode. Them duels I die and you are still at 90% health :cry:

Nevertheless, it was a cool video. Specially the last clip : staggers the tank, gets the shammy. That was fun. More of those clips ! (also, on a side note, un-ignore Krima : he's a very cool dude and a very fun sparring partner !)
Farfadet, RR72 shaman
Volgograd, RR80 IB
Video thread here.

Krima

Post#20 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Eathisword wrote:
Krima wrote: I have to be carefull now.. lll make sure my WE dont get exposed like that again :oops: Amazing how the only death I have to him its on cam :lol:.

He did improved alot his game and hes trying hard...You know when someone is really trying hard, its when they bring those 3 medals 1,8k heal pots from vendor to lakes, thats the rule!! have 2k rvr medals on me, but Ill never buy those 1,8k heal pots, its a rip off!! 1 medal for 1,5k heal pot its the best deal.
Hehehehe, I have you recorded multiple times, but i would never dare use it anymore since you kick my ass 4 out 5 times lol. Speaking of improvement... how I miss the days I could take both you and your bro at the same time... you are #1 in my book of grudges for improvement : from badmode to godmode. Them duels I die and you are still at 90% health :cry:

Nevertheless, it was a cool video. Specially the last clip : staggers the tank, gets the shammy. That was fun. More of those clips ! (also, on a side note, un-ignore Krima : he's a very cool dude and a very fun sparring partner !)
Ive seen all your videos !! top notch material since its 1vX! :mrgreen:
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek: