Recent Topics

Ads

[Unrelenting] a short RoR movie.

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
KeanuDracula

Re: [Unrelenting] a short RoR movie.

Post#21 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:15 am

Aurandilaz wrote:
Stickzy wrote:Whats the name on the group bar?
that looks like impressive modified Enemy group frames, except all player frames are now large boxes in a row instead of the usual group UI you normally see.
You can turn Enemy into all kind of weird shapes, most of us just lack the imagination.
Correct. Customized Enemy group bar :)

Ads
Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#22 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:24 am

Thanks, will try and work it out :)

peterthepan3

Post#23 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:59 am

Could you possibly post a link to those enemy unitframes?

KeanuDracula

Post#24 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:22 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Could you possibly post a link to those enemy unitframes?
Unfortunately there is no easy way to share these settings. I've tried sharing my enemy add-on profile but the changes do not stick on the "new client", the new host gets the default layout regardless.

Nycta

Post#25 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:28 am

On a few occasions, you passed by some really juicy ordies without a single spank.. made me go "woot?!"! Spanking > proper tanking mate! ^^
Yipikaye - "It doesn't taste like chicken!.."
Play - "Winds of Insanity trololol, omnomnom!"
Nycta - "Not again!.."
Jumaru - "Tenderness beats harshness!"
Oblivion - *Beckons..*

KnockedDown N :x :D bz

Woatan

Post#26 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:29 pm

KeanuDracula wrote:
Unfortunately there is no easy way to share these settings. I've tried sharing my enemy add-on profile but the changes do not stick on the "new client", the new host gets the default layout regardless.
I'm the creator of that Enemy setup. It was made for and given to a selected few. Obviously they haven't honored it and it does not surprise me.

On topic: It's easy to share those settings and it's done in 10 seconds. The work itself, on the other hand, required a lot of effort. Either way I can help.
Stone and Steel

vladivoj

Post#27 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 pm

Woatan wrote:
KeanuDracula wrote:
I'm the creator of that Enemy setup. It was made for and given to a selected few. Obviously they haven't honored it and it does not surprise me.

On topic: It's easy to share those settings and it's done in 10 seconds. The work itself, on the other hand, required a lot of effort. Either way I can help.
Oo mighty Allfather! Im the guilty follower of yours. I was one of the chosens who was gifted great tool of squared enemy addon from you and it let me to many glorious victories! When young warriors asked me, where did i get such a powerfull tool of battlefield overview, I always replied that its a gift from Woatan the one and only, protector of the earth and master of addons. After you left us, for your great journey in other universe, i shared your great tool with Qep. He was trying to forge legendary squared addon on his own and was very close, he just needed bit of help by inspecting your masterpiece closely which i let him do. I hope he will get here soon, fix his blunder and carry your gift and praise your name!

Woatan

Post#28 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Et tu, Brute?
Last edited by Woatan on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stone and Steel

Ads
KeanuDracula

Post#29 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:44 am

vladivoj wrote: i shared your great tool with Qep. He was trying to forge legendary squared addon on his own and was very close, he just needed bit of help by inspecting your masterpiece closely which i let him do. I hope he will get here soon, fix his blunder and carry your gift and praise your name!
This.
If its credit you are looking for then by all means have it.
Praised be thy allmighty Woatan.
Nycta wrote:On a few occasions, you passed by some really juicy ordies without a single spank.. made me go "woot?!"! Spanking > proper tanking mate! ^^
:D :lol:

KeanuDracula

Post#30 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:16 pm

Updated opening post with a new video :)