Recent Topics

Ads

True Order Realm Heroes - TUP 3.2 (still not enough BWs)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gorehammer

Re: DW RVR 11.11 - TUP WB videos

Post#71 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:29 am

Great videos, nice to meet you in RvR. Hails from guild Beavers. 0/

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: DW RVR 11.11 - TUP WB videos

Post#72 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:32 pm

Gorehammer wrote:Great videos, nice to meet you in RvR. Hails from guild Beavers. 0/
ty :)
Beavers/Invasion had very potent bomb WB on Monday, wiped us a bunch of times but we also got you a few times. ;)

new vid from monday:
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aurandilaz

Re: PUG Scenario gameplay - ST Sorcerer

Post#73 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:28 pm

once upon a time, I did actually try Single Target spec and the occasional pug sc (nothing worse than pugging on sorc so I don't really do much of that - footage is from September) I hate leaving warcamp without 8 healers and guards, but sometimes things still work out. :)

Aurandilaz

Re: December Zergmas Action - TUP Warband 18.12

Post#74 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:01 pm

Latest Warband gameplay video, 18.12 monday evening, some clips from TM and some from KV afterwards

Click here to watch on YouTube

oaliaen

Post#75 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:57 pm

man...you like some synthwave dont ya

Aurandilaz

Post#76 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:54 pm

oaliaen wrote:man...you like some synthwave dont ya
I listen to a lot of weird music, but I figured synthwave would be less damaging to audience ears than random industrial metal or other weird stuff I occasionally listen. Will probably try less synthwave in the future, but I just keep discovering new nice stuff where I get ideas that this audio would be awesome for a video. :D

rmpl

Post#77 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:10 pm

Great videos, especially the music.

I have a question though: what kind of PC do you have to play with all those effects on with barely any fps drops? I'm currently running this and I'm getting terrible fps drops even in 8v8 scenarios with everything on low and effects turned off.

Aurandilaz

Post#78 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:41 pm

rmpl wrote:Great videos, especially the music.

I have a question though: what kind of PC do you have to play with all those effects on with barely any fps drops? I'm currently running this and I'm getting terrible fps drops even in 8v8 scenarios with everything on low and effects turned off.
your graphics card is far superior to mine, but the issue is not having modern hardware, but rather tinkering by yourself with game settings, and starting by turning all possible UI portions off (name tags, guild tags, personal titles, healthbars, demanding Addons, limiting Addons, limiting chat message storage, limiting visual effects portrayal, limiting "general quality", until you eventually feel like your game barely lags and almost never crashes.
Then I started adding things back, like increasing quality of graphics, whilst however still limiting the amount of debuffs my Buffhead Addon shows or simply turning allied player healthbars off (why would Sorc need to know health status of allies, I can't really heal them so unimportant to me).
Then experiment, see how far you can push good quality settings in larger fights, and if you notice you can't play because how laggy it gets, downgrade them again.

One thing that helps is the 6gb RAM usage patch from either early December or somewhere from November, meaning occasionally maybe the game actually swallows more memory which should provide less lag and smoother gameplay.

The game itself is ancient, released in 2008 and build in the years before, so you don't really need a modern day machine to run it, but its severely unoptimized and large player fights cause massive collusion effects which simply result in the server itself beginning to lag, something that you can't really help at your end except maybe to avoid 200v200 fights in closed spaces.
I have AMD R9 280x, which is far inferior to your more modern Geforce, but as said, the game is so ancient that it barely taxes any modern day graphics cards.

Ads
Rowanmantle

Post#79 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:16 am

Aurandilaz wrote:Latest Warband gameplay video, 18.12 monday evening, some clips from TM and some from KV afterwards

Click here to watch on YouTube
Still not dying enough Nyn, I 2018 will change that, perhaps a bounty? We could place bets on the amount of deaths you can get in a night, tally the votes and do the bet or two, Except Gromer don't bet on Gromer he has evil orkish secrets. ;)
Rowanmantle /WP
Rowansrage /SL
Rowanbrowan /KOTBS
Rowanthrowan /BW
Matronmother /Dok
Handyrowan /Mara

Aurandilaz

Post#80 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:37 am

Rowanmantle wrote: Still not dying enough Nyn, I 2018 will change that, perhaps a bounty? We could place bets on the amount of deaths you can get in a night, tally the votes and do the bet or two, Except Gromer don't bet on Gromer he has evil orkish secrets. ;)
Uh, I die often enough, it just happens to be that every death is a traumatic experience that I edit out because I don't want to relive the traumas. :D (contributed towards 113413 RvR kills in the name of Khaine - but suffered 1139 gruesome and valiant deaths)
I think I had one evening in May with like 18 deaths, it was horrible day when there were like 5 Order warbands in Eataine and we kept trying but kept getting overrun when we were still somewhat undergeared and understaffed with just 12-15 people in WB. :(