Recent Topics

Ads

True Order Realm Heroes - TUP 3.2 (still not enough BWs)

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Aurandilaz

Re: How To Win A Keep Back - TUP WB video

Post#31 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:47 am

Haojin wrote:Nice music. Wish to see more isolated fights instead of 3-4 warband roflstomping cntk ;)

Also; why you using EK when bombing ? IG / FF / PS / GC would be better than EK when the things come bombing. Also, there is 0 benefit to run with full conq when bombing aswell.
Had some "isolated" fights, though with always some random people tailing our WB and hoping to steal kills, I decided to cut maybe dozens of decent fighting scenes simply to keep video from taking far too long, and even after cutting a lot of stuff out it's still kinda overly long.
If there was only some way to convey to certain people who like hiding behind our WB to stop following us everywhere... :roll:

I'm running EK so I'm just below softcap, minimizes the risk of potential disrupt. Might try FF one day, see how often it procs, but didn't they nerf Frozen Touch a while ago? Finding about all the career changes done is a nightmare here lately. IG sounds decent for 2 sorc party, otherwise I'd rather not use it. PS never even tried, heard it was broken but could test one day. GC, meh M4 is just too far anyway, and FM+SS spam is usually reached fast enough most of time without moral pumping.

Full Conq; well currently I'm liking it, as it maximize my crit potential. Any hit that is not critting, is basically wasted ability, which you ofc know. And with many BWs/Sorcs in game lately, many people run defensive specs aiming to minimize crits, which in turn forces the dps to stack even more crit. Though if I were to drop EK, then I would need a 2-2-2 set I guess.

Maybe it's my personal preference, but I prefer to avoid tactics and procs that have certain random chance to be useful; as it really hurts if you lose because you happen to have bad random luck on that day with RNGesus. ;)

Ads
Haojin

Re: How To Win A Keep Back - TUP WB video

Post#32 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:11 pm

FF nerfed for your party, not for you.

FM is around 1 min if you not running with GC. Take a shaman with you -maybe 2- with GC you will see the miracle.

IG is really good 1-3-2 parties OR sorc - sh party. Sh can easly hit above 2k with UF

Full conq isnt way to go maximize crit. That toughness buff / debuff isnt stacking with chosen aura so totally garbage

About cap int/EK - distrupt strikethrough, it's a myth if they didnt change the ror formula the last 2 weeks, so the difference is like 3-4 maybe aka nothing.

About the praag last monday: it wasn't TUP get leeched, the whole realm blobbed like no tomorrow like 2-3 hours so every kill was legit :p
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Aurandilaz

Re: Warband bombing in T3 - Heroes of High Pass - TUP WB video

Post#33 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:27 pm

from wednesdays High Pass/Talabecland warband action:
tough fighting, damn lot Order
(280 Order vs 180 Destro)
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Haojin

Post#34 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:14 pm

You need more magus :d
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Aurandilaz

Post#35 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Haojin wrote:You need more magus :d
we heard Bitterstones were in zone so we figured why not Rift them three times before they think about magneting us? 8-)

yeah, we running very weird WB setups. will probably try to balance it more over coming weeks as our warband numbers become more stable and we can start correcting the setup with people hopping on more needed alts etc.

Haojin

Post#36 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:00 pm

Eh just joking, nothing better than 12 sh warband anyways.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Aurandilaz

Re: There And Back Again With The Bombing - TUP WB video (Caledor)

Post#37 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:20 am

Monday in Caledor, our initial arrival to the zone Order hitting our keep, so of course we have to save it
Last edited by Aurandilaz on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tankbeardz

Post#38 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Haojin wrote:You need more magus :d
Obviously. :mrgreen:

Ads
Aurandilaz

Re: Ruining Some PvEDooring - TUP WB video (Praag)

Post#39 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:41 pm

from last night in Praag 17.9

Click here to watch on YouTube

Haojin

Re: Ruining Some PvEDooring - TUP WB video (Praag)

Post#40 » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:46 am

Good one, you ruined our 6 man WE gank party there.
Disable guild/player names and turn off the effects then i'll subscribe you : )
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn