Recent Topics

Ads

Darkenya WE PvP ADDICT !!!

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Eisboleas

Darkenya WE PvP ADDICT !!!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Hello everyone, soo couple days ago I decided to start streaming, while I am new to this game (never played on live) I took a liking to it so I decided to open stream so you can enjoy with me the PvP of T4. Will be playing mostly on SCs and ORvR but there is a chance that later on RP events will be broadcasted as well held by my guild and its alliance. (You can find us here and read all the chapters: viewtopic.php?t=23965)

Disclaimer: I am really new to this game (as well as streaming) so your opinion really matters to me !

You can find me streaming here: https://www.twitch.tv/darkenyaror

See you in the battlefield ! :mrgreen:
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Eisboleas

Re: Darkenya WE PvP ADDICT !!!

Post#2 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:43 pm

We are live now if anyone wants to join us ! RvR action on: https://www.twitch.tv/darkenyaror
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

qwerty113

Post#3 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:09 pm

Why you doesn't play solo ?) All video's in wb
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Eisboleas

Post#4 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 am

qwerty113 wrote:Why you doesn't play solo ?) All video's in wb
I will start streaming raoming soloand sc as well just sorting things out with settings/addons so you guys can have a better WAR experience ! :)

Darkenya [WE]

Ridduk

Post#5 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:17 am

Eisboleas wrote:
I will start streaming raoming soloand sc as well just sorting things out with settings/addons so you guys can have a better WAR experience ! :)
play like you want :)

Eisboleas

Post#6 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:30 am

Ridduk wrote:
Eisboleas wrote:
play like you want :)

Thats for sure, I love every aspect of PvP so yeah :D Also I got an addiction to 1v1 so roaming is one of my favorite things to do, nothing to change, its just that I am trying to get the best settings for addons, macros, interface and trying to minimize FPS loss to get a better gaming experience for me and for everyone who is watching ^^

Darkenya [WE]

Eisboleas

Post#7 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:44 am

We are live on https://www.twitch.tv/darkenyaror for some solo RvR action !

Darkenya [WE]

Eisboleas

Post#8 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:01 pm

We are live for some solo pvp action at https://www.twitch.tv/darkenyaror feel free to join us !

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
Eisboleas

Post#9 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:20 pm

Going live for some solo action for some time ! Have fun !

Darkenya [WE]