Recent Topics

Ads

[Sybella] Friendly 6v6 vs ICONIC

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lesnoj

Re: [Sybella] Friendly 6v6 vs ICONIC

Post#41 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm

How do you switch your keybars like that is it somekind special addon ?

Ads
Xergon

Post#42 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:21 pm

Lesnoj wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm How do you switch your keybars like that is it somekind special addon ?
Ye, its cheat called Nerfed Buttons ;) true skill players dont use it only lazy one :P
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

carmine3161

Post#43 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:34 pm

Lesnoj wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:07 pm How do you switch your keybars like that is it somekind special addon ?
I think the addon you're talking about is Nerfed Buttons, its an addon that creates a sequence with specific abilities that you can enable to trigger when they meet specific conditions.

Its great to use for very easy rotations like the WL for example, WL rotation is usually around a 3-4 button sequence, to save my fingers from pressing 4 more buttons and doing so constantly can be pretty tiring so i try to relieve as much strain by using the addon as possible.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Zaxxond

Post#44 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:37 pm

I didn't realize that the murderball is active in Isha. Looks like certain strategies could be employed to keep the murderball the whole sc. The murderball should be disabled in the SC.

Nice video by the way e Sybella. Bam use the dragon gun.
Last edited by Zaxxond on Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

carmine3161

Post#45 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:37 pm I didn't realize that the murderball is active in Isha. Looks like certain strategies could be employed to keep the murderball the whole sc. The murderball should be disabled in the SC.

Nice video by the Sybella. Bam use the dragon gun.
I like the power ball because it gives you a way to deal with people who just camp on the flag. if you keep the flag neutral the ball will not be in play and its only active when the flag is captured.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Zaxxond

Post#46 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:54 pm

carmine3161 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:46 pm
Zaxxond wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:37 pm I didn't realize that the murderball is active in Isha. Looks like certain strategies could be employed to keep the murderball the whole sc. The murderball should be disabled in the SC.

I like the power ball because it gives you a way to deal with people who just camp on the flag. if you keep the flag neutral the ball will not be in play and its only active when the flag is captured.
Why would a damage increaser be needed in a 6v6 map? I haven't seen in video and other 6 man's grab the murderball or seen it happen in the 6v6's I've been apart of.

peterthepan3

Post#47 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:57 pm

Zaxxond wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:54 pm
carmine3161 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:46 pm

Why would a damage increaser be needed in a 6v6 map? I haven't seen in video and other 6 man's grab the murderball or seen it happen in the 6v6's I've been apart of.
No disrespect intended, but that is because only 1 of every 99 groups who queue for the scenario actively go for the flag.

scatterthewinds

Post#48 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:10 pm

iconic was going for flag so we felt we had to as well, both to prolong the fight and to "win". I don't care on way or the other, but it wasnt us initiating it.

Ads