Recent Topics

Ads

Dps Zealot solo video

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Zxul

Re: Dps Zealot solo video

Post#11 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:30 pm

salazarn wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:59 pm
BoriqOne wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 am Order has nothing for 1v1, or close to destro's wrath !... Nothing !
Archmage is decent. Bout it.
Lets see. Wl, ib in solo spec, sw.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Stinksuit

Post#12 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:00 pm

Zxul wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:30 pm
BoriqOne wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:42 am Order has nothing for 1v1, or close to destro's wrath !... Nothing !
Personally I think both sides have quite a good range of decent solo classes to go for. Granted some are stronger than others but there's good amount of solo players who opt out not to play only the strongest solo classes which is nice to see :)

Pahakukka

Post#13 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 am

Stinksuit wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:00 pm

Personally I think both sides have quite a good range of decent solo classes to go for. Granted some are stronger than others but there's good amount of solo players who opt out not to play only the strongest solo classes which is nice to see :)
This. Also The Solo experience deoends a lot on The ppl roaming The lakes. Both sides have The pretty dedicated groups that hunt smaller parties. So no matter what you bring to lakes it just might go both ways.

Now i have feeling that order side is better to Solo roam with, as there is More destro players doing The same. So you can actually find decent matches easier. Sure you have to Dodge a lot of squigherder duos but thats pretty doable.
With destro toons I seem to get chased by groups More. Sure you find some Solo tanks here and there and maybe some Wh might have Lost his partner. Overall it seems order has a lot More groups than destro.

I do miss The Times when there were More dedicated soloroamers tho. From top of My head i remember Mdvp, Knick, Khaled, heavensfury, rememberme, auramir, and 1 annoying rp whos name i forgot, etc. There never was many, but always someone at lakes. Most seem to have bailed now, Or running healers duos/ in groups only.
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

Stinksuit

Post#14 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 am

Pahakukka wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 am
Stinksuit wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:00 pm

This. Also The Solo experience deoends a lot on The ppl roaming The lakes. Both sides have The pretty dedicated groups that hunt smaller parties. So no matter what you bring to lakes it just might go both ways.

Now i have feeling that order side is better to Solo roam with, as there is More destro players doing The same. So you can actually find decent matches easier. Sure you have to Dodge a lot of squigherder duos but thats pretty doable.
With destro toons I seem to get chased by groups More. Sure you find some Solo tanks here and there and maybe some Wh might have Lost his partner. Overall it seems order has a lot More groups than destro.

I do miss The Times when there were More dedicated soloroamers tho. From top of My head i remember Mdvp, Knick, Khaled, heavensfury, rememberme, auramir, and 1 annoying rp whos name i forgot, etc. There never was many, but always someone at lakes. Most seem to have bailed now, Or running healers duos/ in groups only.
Ah yes the good ol' days of getting ganked by 5x wh party as soon as you enter praag xD

Pahakukka

Post#15 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:17 pm

Well, thats still a thing atleast
Tinbitz rr8x BO
Daewuur rr8x Magus
Deawuur rr8x engineer
+ lots of rr50-60 toons, including 1 healer!

-"renown pinata for small groups"

juzzieb

Post#16 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 pm

WL and IB have nothing on the Mara or BG in the solo game.

In general Destro has a much stronger solo game. Well TBH destro is better in most content (1vX, 6v6) 24vs24 is only somewhat even because of how ridiculously overtuned the WL is otherwise Des would have the big advantage there as well.

Also im destro main so don't bother calling for bias. Destro wins in having a better playerbase though...IE actually playing the game and not hiding in cities waiting for fort defences!

Stinksuit

Post#17 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:35 pm

juzzieb wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:36 pm

WL and IB have nothing on the Mara or BG in the solo game.

In general Destro has a much stronger solo game. Well TBH destro is better in most content (1vX, 6v6) 24vs24 is only somewhat even because of how ridiculously overtuned the WL is otherwise Des would have the big advantage there as well.

Also im destro main so don't bother calling for bias. Destro wins in having a better playerbase though...IE actually playing the game and not hiding in cities waiting for fort defences!
Well this is dps zeal post after all so if we look at dps zeal my personal opinion is that rp is stronger for solo content. (Maybe I'm biased since I dont actually play rp) but looking at their kits and also since rp just has higher base dmg atm for whatever reason. :D

Stinksuit

Post#18 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm

Also rp Efficient Runecarving seems to give 10% disrupt pen? Where as zealots Transference does not..

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Post#19 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm

Stinksuit wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm Also rp Efficient Runecarving seems to give 10% disrupt pen? Where as zealots Transference does not..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw6K_MGEXY Dps Zealot should have this Original Harbinger and the old Transference Tactic <3 60s is a bit overkill but make it 24s and tick every 3s instead of 60s and every 5s. I dont think i have ever truely got back in the dps zealot game/flow After Patch 1.3.6. : D All the goodies taken away

Zxul

Post#20 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:52 pm

Stinksuit wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:37 pm Also rp Efficient Runecarving seems to give 10% disrupt pen? Where as zealots Transference does not..
Transference gave the 10% disrupt pen before the abilities patch, without it saying it on ability. Not sure if it still does, maybe getstats says it.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh