Recent Topics

Ads

The Inter-Realm RolePlay Project

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
maroontom

The Inter-Realm RolePlay Project

Post#1 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:11 am

As I am sure many people have noticed, there is a thread currently up about Chaos RP that has devolved into something of an organising board; so, I have created this post to welcome any suggestions, post announcements about events, and post synopsises of events as they are happening. Current active players who are gelping the project are listed below. So please feel free to post ideas for an RP event here, and if any stand out, we'll try and organise it, try and refrain from light RvR RP, we are looking for proper storyline RP here.

Anyone who wishes to play a major role in this project should contact me through PM.

Project Members:
Celekagar Rubendorff, (EU),
Tykros, (EU),
Kalebdaark, (EU),
Talila, (EU),
Felen, (EU),
Crondar, (Oceanic),
Last edited by maroontom on Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Ads
Elftwin95

Re: The Inter-Realm RolePlay Project

Post#2 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:55 am

Hmmm..while I do not sit on any ideas at the moment I would just like to tell that the Host will be very supportive in what way we can for this project, since many of my members wish for more in depth RP to happen. :) A spledid idea to start something like this. ^w^
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

korwrath

Post#3 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:48 am

As a Active member of the Eternal Host (3 Aeli family members) as well as an avid RP'er, I can only welcome this. Also I am NA West Coast so I do miss many of the EU rp events, but still would love to take part in the RoR RP community both IG and Forumwise. :)
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)

maroontom

Post#4 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:31 am

I look forward to working with some of the RP Guilds to host events, and gladly accept the interest of the Eternal Host in this project.
Main Character:

Elftwin95

Post#5 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:39 am

Just a quick heads up to keep people informed. I have stopped playing RoR for the time being. Galinel is the custodian for the Host as of now. :)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

maroontom

Post#6 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:19 pm

If it agreeable with you all, I have decided to host the first part of our, first event in this project for one week time, this should allow for pleanty of planning inthe time. Please keep in mind I am at present revising heavily for my GCSEs, so I wish to start now, so I may get at least two sessions in before they start. (So sorry if it seems a bit sudden).

Celekagar Rubendorff,
Main Character:

Str2

Post#7 » Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 am

Hi all,

I agree it moves more to a community project Destro and Order.
I play for around 2 month now.
I am not going to say I know RoR is goinig on in detail.

What I notice it that RP should be based on :
1) RvR Actions (and for the moment I know only the Northland area)
2) Public Quests or Lairs (I don't know more about boss raising)

Then it looks like RP is more a variant of the Event Section enhanced with formated pictures, videos and stories.
The main point I guess to find more addited players is the character PvE Level (and RvR Level) which could stop this project : i don't know which rule can be set on it.
The secondary point is the schedule of the actions according to IRL.

To move fast forward : we can set a RvR schedule or a Public quest or a Lair as soon as possible.

++ IG

maroontom

Post#8 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:31 pm

Sorry, it could be because of mis-translation, but I don't quite understand what you mean?
Main Character:

Ads
Str2

Post#9 » Tue May 02, 2017 5:23 am

Hi,

I have to sorry too because English is not my native tongue :D :D :D

I wanted to say I play for around 2 months.
It means I don't know very well RoR.
So what I will say now could be wrong :)

About my 2 month experience, I have played, RvR, history quests, public quests and scenario. I don't know more about the game. I have read about Lairs hosting boss. I don't know about events taking place for 1 or 2 weeks allowing us to earn special mount, special equipment or costume made by the game staff (does it exist ?). I just understand some players are managing event mainly RvR or scenario by them selve.

In my point of view, Role Play at RoR could be based on events managed by players, like it is done today in the forum below

viewforum.php?f=19

The activity of the event will be some RvR with objective and limited time, public quest and lairs because of boss a to kill. In addition of actual events, a post report will be done with screens, videos and writing in order to add a Role Play dimension. This post report has to get a structure so we can understand how the main Role Play story is going.

I prefer to Role Play between several players than alone.
I don't have the plan to start a personal story based on my own character playing on an MMO. If you see what I mean.

It is just my vision after 2 months of game.
I have not the feeling to know all about all :)
I agree there is a job to set the background for this project.

Playing some pre-events from now will help us to know each other and start talking quickly :)

I hope it is more clear ?

++ IG

maroontom

Post#10 » Sun May 14, 2017 10:27 pm

I apologise about my absence, however I completely forgot about the project with revision for my GCSE's, so I will be limited in playtime for the next four or five weeks. Sorry for any inconvenience or dis-appointment.
Main Character: